Carolina H+MU

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Carolina H+MU

Carolina MUAH is a team of professional makeup artists based out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Owned by Carolina, this company has been a part of the wedding industry since 2011. She specializes in makeup, updos and hairstyles. In addition to working with brides, she also works with top modeling agencies, brands, photographers and videographers. Carolina MUAH can't wait to make you look gorgeous on your big day.

This experienced beauty company is willing to travel all over the local area, including Sedona and Phoenix, to bring you full bridal glam services. They're happy to accommodate the bride and her bridal party of up to eight people total. Carolina offers consultations to all prospective clients, so you can make sure her style fits yours. She also offers hair and makeup trials, not only for the bride, but also for her family and attendants. Additional services include:

• Multiple stylists

20 Carolina H+MU Reviews

Annette
Annette Stevenson

Incredible work!!

We had a bridal party of 10 ladies needing to get their hair and makeup done. Carolina and her team member’s attention to detail and skill went above and beyond my wildest dreams! And the job they did ... Read more for the bride was absolutely stunning! Thank you guys so much for making us all feel like princesses on Jess’ special day!

Tracy
Tracy S

Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing! So talented at her job! Fun personality.

I was a part of a bridal party of 10 plus the bride. We all loved our hair! Loved it! In fact it was my favorite style I had ever had. I felt like a princess all day. She had done two loose braids ... Read more on the sides of my head that lead into a fish tale that stayed to the left side. It was so beautiful!!! We had flower crowns as well and she made sure to work around them. The final finish was amazing.

Sabrina
Sabrina Pernyeszi

Best experience ever!

I got my hair and makeup done for my best friends wedding and it turned out great! They not only made me look stunning but made the time fun and enjoyable! I would defiantly recommend them for another ... Read more wedding or event. Thank you girls❤️