Carolina Party Professionals

Greenville, SC · View map · Visit website

About Carolina Party Professionals

Carolina Party Professionals is a wedding entertainment company based in Greenville, South Carolina. The company has been part of the industry since 1990, providing entertainment for weddings and other special events throughout upstate South Carolina, including Anderson, Spartanburg, Oconee, and Pickens counties. George Koury, the owner, has worked on multiple wedding events that have earned him positive feedback and referrals over the years. He continues to upgrade his skill level, equipment, and knowledge every month to ensure that the company keeps up with the latest trends.

Carolina Party Professionals offers consultations and commits each entertainer to only one event per day. It plays a variety of music genres that range from country to jazz, pop to rock, and more. The company also offers additional equipment such as disco/dance lighting, dancing on the clouds (safe fog effect), spark fountains, large screen video, microphones, photo booth, video projector, and uplighting.

Carolina Party Professionals's DJ services include:

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 09/22/2018

I was trying to pick vendors for my wedding from out of town. I saw Carolina Party Professionals off a bakery website that had recommended them along with a few other DJs. I called all of them, but ... Read more Carolina Party Professionals were the only ones to personally respond to my email with a phone call, not a pre-generated email that kept asking me to call back. George got in touch with me right away, and we were able to begin working on our wedding. The forms they send for you to fill out demonstrate that they have been in the business for a long time, and they know how to structure your reception and wedding for the best outcome - they literally left no stone unturned. I felt as if I was in wonderful hands, and when we met with George to finalize details, I went away thinking the DJ would be the best part of my wedding. The day of the wedding, Patrick was there to set up and handled everything with energy and professionalism. He was interactive, he responded to my guests, and he did what he could to keep the energy going in the reception. I cannot think of anything that I could even think of as a downside. If you are in the Carolinas, look no more - you have a great, personalized DJ in your vicinity. If you are out of state, you can be comfortable knowing you've booked a highly-recommended vendor (my wedding coordinator even told me that were the best and was excited that I had chosen them) that will deliver a professional, fun atmosphere for your big day. They have my highest recommendation!!!! Oh - and my husband and I are MAJOR music fans, so if you are into music - you've got a DJ that will totally deliver the best music selection you want!!!! That was a HUGE plus. Carolina Party Professionals are the best choice for DJs in the area hands down.

W
Wendy

Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent team of professionals.

This is the second wedding that we’ve hired George and his team of professionals. I would recommend them to anyone. They gave excellent service. Were very professional we didn’t have to do anything. ... Read more anything. Their equipment didn’t interfere in the wedding in any way. Would use this company again and again.

E
Ethan Ledford

Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience

George did an amazing job at our wedding and reception. He kept the evening organized and the mood very upbeat. Great to work with and would highly recommend. He made it a Very Magical evening for ... Read more us!! Thanks again George!!! The Ledfords