Caroline Gilbody Photography

Sutton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Caroline Gilbody Photography

CURRENTLY BOOKING 2020 WEDDINGS

Caroline Gilbody Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Sutton, Massachusetts. This talented photographer has a love for capturing the natural, raw, and romantic moments of weddings. She believes your wedding is possibly one of the most important days of your life and should be captured in full detail. With her backround in photojournalism and the fine arts, Caroline can provide her clients with an array of candids, formal portraits, and more. Discrete and unobtrusive, Caroline Gilbody Photography can capture every magical moment of your wedding day and help you relive it for years to come.

Caroline Gilbody Photography offers couples the option of adding photography items to their services, including albums, canvases, digital files, matted prints, prints, and save-the-dates. Some of the professional photography services that Caroline offers include:

• Additional hours

J
Featured
Julia hershonik

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Real Talent, Right Price!

We hired Caroline to take our engagement photos as a precursor to our wedding this year. We were blown away at the quality of her work and the ease and flow of her process. She was warm, comfortable ... Read more and kept us laughing through the whole shoot. I'd also say that Caroline has a real eye for this. She was able to capture this really wonderful moment in time for my fiance and I and we are so grateful to have these photos to treasure for years to come. We were so happy with her work that we will be booking her for our wedding as well! Thank you again, Caroline!

M
Mariah Williams

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Engagement Photo Shoot

My fiancé and I entered Caroline’s engagement photo shoot giveaway on Instagram and luckily won! Little did we know that not only would we receive such a beautiful photo shoot, but an incredible ... Read more experience that felt so relaxed, fun, and captured moments we love. Her creative eye and attention to detail shows through her work and we are so grateful we met her! Unfortunately the weekend we originally picked to have the photos taken, was the weekend of a blizzard. She immediately picked a new day and rebooked a better day to make sure we got our photos done in time! We are looking forward to booking her for our wedding and are excited to see what she captures on our special day.

Caroline
Caroline

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful work and prompt service

Caroline made sure to capture everything I was looking for in our engagement/family shoot and more. We communicated thoroughly before the session and while she was editing - and she got our photos ... Read more back to us so quickly. I can't seem to stop looking through them every chance I get. She directed our poses, incorporated my ideas and made sure to get all the candid photos I envisioned any time she got a chance. I have been so impressed with her talent and fell in love with her editing style so I knew she was the perfect fit for us as our photographer! I love our photos and am very happy with what we got. She ended up delivering many more photos than promised in her extremely affordable session fee and continually posted sneak peeks in the week it took her to edit. She is definitely the photographer for you if you like what you see! Her sessions are all unique and she captured our blended family with ease. Thank you so much!