Caroline LaRocca Event Design

Roanoke, VA · View map · Visit website

About Caroline LaRocca Event Design

A full-service wedding planner in Roanoke, Virginia, CLED is committed to helping couples design their celebrations from start to finish. Passionate about styling ceremonies and receptions, the company’s only limit is your own imagination. Whether you desire a simple or exquisite affair, Caroline LaRocca Event Design is the perfect choice for making your dreams come true!

CLED takes a unique approach to wedding planning by offering both customized event planning and in-house floral and decor under one roof. For a truly unique experience, couples are encouraged to pick and choose from the following extensive list of services:

• Consultation
  • Crystal candelabras
  • Silver candelabras
  • Gold candelabras
  • Wrought-iron candelabra
  • Tall and low floral centerpieces
  • Chair and linen rentals
  • Ceiling and wall drapes
  • Lounge furniture
  • Custom displays
  • Custom backdrops
  • Custom chuppahs
  • Guest favors

Areas Covered
CLED proudly services those throughout Roanoke. Services are also extended to couples located in Blacksburg and Charlottesville.

87 Reviews for Caroline LaRocca Event Design

87 Caroline LaRocca Event Design Reviews

Marlea
Featured
Marlea

Married on 10/08/2016

Caroline and her team absolutely perfected my vision for my wedding. I had people telling me that they wished my florals had have been fake, because they were so beautiful that they wanted to take ... Read more them home to last forever. There are two things I appreciated most about Caroline: 1. How well she was able to take my vision, and just a few Pintrest photos, and make it a reality. Giving her a framework, but letting her take creative control, created the most wonderful romantic and timeless decor I could have dreamed of. 2. Caroline was amazing at creating plan B's for rain. I was originally supposed to get married outside. I thought I would be missing that original venue, but after seeing her Plan B design, I absolutely cannot imagine what Caroline would have made the original venue look like, because her plan B was so amazing! Having her on the team definitely put me at ease! BONUS 3. Caroline took control of all of the vendors and coordinated everything perfectly for the wedding day - I didn't have to answer a single question the day of about where the cake should go or who was supposed to show up here or there. I'd hire her a million times over! Thank you CLED!

K
Kris Levy

Married on 07/27/2019

Caroline LaRocca Event Design Goes Above and Beyond!

Caroline LaRocca Event Design is an amazing talent! From your initial meeting to the end result, you will be greatly satisfied with her professionalism, attention to detail, ability to make even the ... Read more simplest requests creative and beautiful, and her love for making a wedding an event to remember. We were so pleased with how Caroline made our daughter's wedding a warm, welcoming, intimate place where we could celebrate the joy of Katie and Josh's reception after they celebrated their Sacrament of Marriage. I would highly recommend CLED for any wedding event! You will be thrilled at what she brings to the table of ideas and possibilities!!!

Katie
Katie

Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible

Caroline was the absolute BEST decision we made when planning our wedding. She made everything so easy, was patient, listened to what we wanted, and then created something we could’ve only imagined in ... Read more our wildest dreams! We would get married over and over to work with her again. I can not recommend her highly enough