Caroline Lima Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Caroline Lima Photography

With over 175 weddings photographed, Caroline can handle any kind of lighting or location shortcomings. A dear client reviewed her as warm and easygoing, while still being efficient, which in her opinion was a nearly impossible combination to pull off. Caroline is extremely professional, she will be calm, yet assertive and will move between an active coordinator (making your portraits run smoothly as possible, so you can hit the reception faster) to a passive observer (to capture all the emotional moments of your ceremony and reception). Caroline cares about you and you will realize that from the moment you begin communicating with her by email. She is prompt to answer every communication and no question is ever too silly. The results are timeless and elegant photographs, filled with emotions from one of the most important days of your life. You will relive it over and over every time your wedding album opens and will enjoy remembering your amazing wedding experience!

70 Reviews for Caroline Lima Photography

70 Caroline Lima Photography Reviews

T
Tayler

Married on 12/22/2018

Your search is over - book Caroline :)

Booking Caroline was absolutely the #1 best decision we made for our wedding day. I followed Caroline (and a number of other photographers) on Instagram even before I was engaged because knew ... Read more photography would be my top priority when it came to wedding planning. As soon as we had our initial FaceTime conversation with her, I was completely won over at how comfortable she made us feel and how much she genuinely cared about all of the little details around our story and our day. Asking to see full galleries completely sold us. We moved our wedding date up by about 10 months (baby on the way!) with about 7 weeks notice and she was incredibly flexible and quick to make all of that happen - I didn't feel like we sacrificed one thing due to our quick planning timeline with her. My mom told Caroline on our wedding day "you saved their wedding day!" because that is how much it meant to me that she be the one to photograph it. I completely trusted her every input/suggestions from what dress to wear to our engagement pictures, how to structure our timeline and which "details" to have on hand to photograph and I'm so glad that I did - we absolutely love every single photo. I had several bridesmaids and groomsmen comment about how painless she made bridal party portraits (which were taken outdoors in 30 degree weather!), multiple family members commented about how she just knew to take certain group shots and I already had a friend book her for her own wedding. Our photos feel incredibly timeless and emotional - they are truly my most treasured possession. Caroline, we will always consider you to be a dear friend of ours and we will be singing your praises for forever and ever

Stacey
Stacey Heyman

Married on 12/15/2018

Caroline is a Photography Magician

We are thrilled to add our resounding praise for Caroline! From the minute we saw her work, we were taken with her ability to capture moments that you could feel through the image. We wanted ... Read more photographs that, even if you weren't there, would evoke the emotion of the moment and Caroline absolutely nailed it. In the months leading up to the wedding, Caroline became more than a photographer, she became our friend! Our correspondence with Caroline was always prompt, helpful, and calming as we buttoned up the final details. Caroline's organization shined through her communication and we knew we were in good hands before we ever even met. Though I told Caroline at our rehearsal dinner I felt like I was meeting an old friend because that's just how she treats her clients! Throughout the rehearsal and wedding day Caroline was incredibly professional and helpful above and beyond just our photographer. She kept us all in line, on schedule, and helped us navigate the usual bumps along the way. Rain? No problem, she had a plan (and made our day look just as beautiful!). Unexpected nose bleed right after our first look? She told me to lean forward, got me to the bathroom without a drop on my gown, and went to find "the calmest bridesmaid" (one of my bridesmaids' favorite quotes from the day!). Two surprise flash mobs at the reception? Caroline was a ninja snapping shots all around the room to capture the surprise, joy, and fun of each moment. We received some sneaks peaks right after the wedding (which were incredible) and then our final photos before the estimated time. They are, without a doubt, some of the most beautiful images we've ever seen. We, along with our friends and family, will cherish them forever. All this to say, if you are considering hiring Caroline, look no further! You will feel honored to have her capture your big day.

K
Karen

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and beautiful photography!

Caroline was a dream! During wedding planning, our top priority was to find a wonderful photographer. We spent a lot of time researching photographers and knew we were in the right hands with ... Read more Caroline. We wanted somebody who could capture the beauty and emotion of the day in timeless photographs. Caroline was amazing! Our engagement pictures in Central Park were so beautiful; she put us immediately at ease in front of the camera on a cold winter day. When we received our wedding pictures, we were able to relive the entire day! The pictures were beautiful and she was able to capture so many special moments. Along with our family and friends, we will cherish the photographs forever. On top of her beautiful photography, Caroline is so warm and wonderful to work with. She is responsive, professional, kind and a utter joy to be around! We loved getting to know Caroline and are so happy that she was able to capture our engagement and wedding! Booking Caroline Lima to photograph our wedding was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!