Caroline Lima Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Caroline Lima Photography

With over 175 weddings photographed, Caroline can handle any kind of lighting or location shortcomings. A dear client reviewed her as warm and easygoing, while still being efficient, which in her opinion was a nearly impossible combination to pull off. Caroline is extremely professional, she will be calm, yet assertive and will move between an active coordinator (making your portraits run smoothly as possible, so you can hit the reception faster) to a passive observer (to capture all the emotional moments of your ceremony and reception). Caroline cares about you and you will realize that from the moment you begin communicating with her by email. She is prompt to answer every communication and no question is ever too silly. The results are timeless and elegant photographs, filled with emotions from one of the most important days of your life. You will relive it over and over every time your wedding album opens and will enjoy remembering your amazing wedding experience!

74 Reviews for Caroline Lima Photography

74 Caroline Lima Photography Reviews

Joanna
Joanna Watson

Married on 06/27/2019

The best decision!

From the moment we spoke, I knew that she was a fit for myself, my husband and my family. Our day was extra hectic, with 12 grandchildren involved, and she threw herself right into the chaos. She ... Read more managed to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera- capturing the raw moments that bring me right back to our wedding night. She listened to our ideas and vision for the photos from that weekend and made them come to life. My family and friends all LOVED Caroline for her sweet nature and and ease to work with. She was extremely responsive throughout the planning and post wedding process. Our family experienced a tragedy immediately following the wedding and she could not be more understanding and sympathetic- even going as far as unpacking her computer during a move to get us photos to remember a family member we lost. I cannot say enough good things about her and her work!! I will cherish our photographs forever :)

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 06/15/2019

Best decision you'll make! Caroline is everything you want in a wedding photographer and more

Before I got engaged, I saw a few of Caroline's photos on Pinterest and knew I wanted to reach out to her once my boyfriend and I got engaged. Just a few months later when we got engaged, I knew ... Read more selecting the right photographer was going to be one of our first and biggest decisions as they're such an important part of the wedding day. We loved how Caroline's photos really captured the emotion of the day. We LOVED meeting Caroline via Facetime then in-person at our engagement photo session. After our initial Facetime consultation, I felt like we were old friends and knew she was the person I wanted documenting our wedding. We could not be happier we selected Caroline to photograph our special day. Caroline was an absolute delight to work with at each interaction. We have nothing, but the best things to say about her. She is so sweet, calming, diligent, and extremely talented. She has such a gift to capture the day as it was, rather than a bunch of manufactured photos. Her attention to detail and her calming nature are exactly what any bride wants on her wedding day. I fully trusted that Caroline would capture our day completely. She raced around for almost twelve hours photographing our wedding day; and my husband, family, friends, and I were BLOWN AWAY by the photos she captured. They were so beautiful and captured every little moment throughout the day. We feel so lucky that our paths crossed and I highly recommend her to anyone. You won't regret choosing Caroline and it'll be one of the best decisions you make wedding planning. She's worth of every penny! We'll cherish the photos she captured forever!

Nicole
Nicole Campbell

Married on 05/10/2019

Best Wedding Day Investment Ever

It was very important to my now husband and I to find the right photographer to capture our wedding day celebration that we had planned and preparation so much for - after all, these will be the ... Read more pictures that tell the story of us on that day and the start of our marriage. We looked at many talented photographers, but when we saw the photos on Caroline's website, we were immediately impressed with just another level of excellence and quality with every photo. She was amazingly personable and professional to work with, communicated openly and often, had suggestions for locations for our engagement and my bridal photos, coached me on some poses that were most flattering for my figure and dress, and I can go on and on - she is amazing. We got our pictures back and just could not get over how well she captured real moments of emotion and laughter while making us look natural and comfortable. Our pictures look like something out of an amazing magazine photo shoot which is exactly what we were hoping for. I love Caroline, her eye is amazing and her work is worth every penny. You can completely relax and feel good about choosing her services and feel confident that it doesn't get any better than Caroline Lima.