Carols Cake Cupboard

Lockport, NY · View map

About Carols Cake Cupboard

We hope you can find everything you need. Carol's Cake Cupboard is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

One of the most important things you should know about my business is everything is baked fresh for the occasion. "NOTHING IS FROZEN'.

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

139 Reviews for Carols Cake Cupboard

139 Carols Cake Cupboard Reviews

C
Christine Kemp

Married on 05/26/2019

We love Carol’s Cake Cupboard!

Carol was a delight to work with! She welcomed me, my fiancée, and my mom into her home that smelled of delicious cake! We had tea and cake tastings together and she showed us all of her options. She ... Read more was flexible with design, had lots of shapes to choose from and was patient with me when I was indecisive. Our cake was everything we wanted and more! We absolutely loved the taste of the yellow-chocolate combo and her buttercream frosting is the perfect balance of sweet but not overly sweet. She even added dowels so we could put my parent’s cake topper on top! The cake meant a lot to us and Carol absolutely nailed it!! Thank you so much Carol! My husband and I will definitely be back the next time we hold a special event!

M
Mark Fanton

Married on 12/21/2018

Best cake ever!

If there were a way to give Carol 6 stars I would. To say that our wedding cake was the best cake I have ever tasted does not do it justice. We first met Carol in her quaint Lockport home, where she ... Read more and her sister personally make every cake to order. She invited my wife and I in and served us the lightest, sweetest, most delectable cake either of us had tasted so far. This was accompanied by an offer of virtually any beverage you can imagine, and she even gave us a piece to take home for our parents to try. After Carol rolled out an impressive display of the cakes she had made previously, my wife asked her to make a custom cake, the likes of which Carol had never seen. After expressing hesitation at first, Carol agreed, and the cake turned out exactly like the photo we showed her. Carol takes pride in the fact that she does not use fondant in her cakes, and she provides a much better value than the “big name” bakeries in town. I can guarantee you will not be diapointed with Carol as your cake maker.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 11/24/2018

Choose Carol!

We hired Carol to bake our wedding cake for our 11/24/18 wedding. It was AMAZING! Carol was easy to work with, and such a sweet lady. She had us over to taste test some cake, it was delicious! She ... Read more worked with us on our budget and what we envisioned. She was so flexible with what i requested and when i changed my mind about things here and there. She made one gorgeous cake and it was yummy. It all went at the wedding, and we are so excited that we also got a free top tier so we can enjoy it on our anniversary. Carol was overall amazing, and her work is excellent. We would highly recommend her!