Carol's Cakes

Aliquippa, PA · View map

About Carol's Cakes

Dear Bride and Groom,

Congratulations on your engagement!! May it be the beginning of a wonderful future for you and your fiancée, and may your years together increase the joy and the love within your hearts.

My name is Carol Decanini. As the owner and operator of Carol's Cakes, I have more than 20 years' experience in Wedding Cake design. Formerly of

Conway, Pennsylvania, Carol's Cakes is now located on Brodhead Road in Center Township, Pennsylvania. I believe that your Wedding Cake should be special, unique, and individually designed to your specification.

Bridal Consultations are vitally important to the successful creation and completion of your Wedding Cake. During your initial consultation, we will discuss many of your thoughts and ideas, and you will have the opportunity to view the Wedding Cakes that I have previously designed. If you have a certain design in mind, or if you have a photograph of your dream Wedding Cake, please feel free to share it with me during our initial consultation. If you would like to compliment your Wedding Cake with fresh flowers, I will happily coordinate with your special florist. We will discuss other certain issues as well. For example, your First Anniversary Cake will be boxed separately. Your decorated Wedding Cake knives will add to the beauty of the final touches.

After we have discussed the creation of your Wedding Cake, we will indulge into my sample cakes. I offer different batters, gourmet fillings, and icings (all of which are usually discussed when we schedule your initial consultation). Incidentally, during our scheduling telephone conversation I will invite you to select three different samples. Your selections will be boxed and ready for you to take home when we meet at your initial consultation.

Thank you very much for your interest in Carol's Cakes. I request that you consult my website (www.carolscakes.net), and I hope that you find the information found there to be informative and helpful. You may reach me at 724-728-5595, or via email, carolscakes1112@hotmail.com. Your Wedding Day is special, and it is a celebration of the love that you share with your fiancée. I look forward to meeting you soon, and to the opportunity of designing your Wedding Cake.

Best wishes and warmest regards,

Carol

53 Reviews for Carol's Cakes

53 Carol's Cakes Reviews

T
Taneika

Married on 08/11/2018

Lovely creator baker who provided us a phenomenal cake for 50 people at a price that was very generous and beyond comparable. The cake looked beautiful and tasted even better! She has a sweet soul and ... Read more and giving spirit, your special day would only be enhanced by utilizing her talents.

S
Samantha

Married on 09/30/2017

We didn't ask Lauren for a big cake because we were not serving it for dessert, but she created a beautiful small cake for us so we could do a traditional cake cutting for our reception. She was kind, ... Read more helpful, and gracious...we loved working with her! And she also gave us our one year anniversary cake separately so we have one especially for that day. Everything about working with her was great! :-)

T
Tiffany

Married on 08/27/2016

Beautiful cake! One of the best wedding cakes I have ever tasted! Read more Beautiful cake!!! One of the best wedding cakes I have ever tasted!