Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

Ceremony Coordinator

This service is made for the couple who has a ceremony site that does not have an on-site coordinator for the ceremony. The location may have a contact person, manager, or custodian but there is no actual ASSISTANCE. Does your religious site (church, synagogue, chapel) have a person, but the site may only have 3 or 4 weddings a year? Do they help with the set up of the aisle runner, unity candle, floral, pew bows, guest book or other props? You want someone with EXPERIENCE!

These are popular non-religious sites that do not have a ceremony coordinator.
Jewel Box . Windows on Washington . NEO on Locust . Graham Chapel . Foundry Arts Centre .
Provincial Chapel . World's Fair Pavilion . Old Stone Chapel . City Hall Rotunda . Hawken House .
Missouri Botanical Garden . The Grand Basin . DeMenil Mansion . City Museum . Bee Tree Park .
The Lalumondiere Mill and Rivergardens . Lemp Mansion . The Old Rock House . Tower Grove Park

Check with your facility to see what they will or will not do to assist you before, during and after the ceremony.

OPTIONAL : HAVE CAROLYN BURKE COORDINATE AND PERFORM THE CEREMONY ( SUPER LIAISON )

55 Reviews for Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

55 Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Reviews

Devyn333
Devyn

Married on 10/03/2018

Perfect in every way! Best officiant ever!

Carolyn was an amazing officiant! We hired her for the whole shebang (coordination and officiant) and she did wonderful! She is such a nice, sweet lady and I felt comfortable with her from day 1. She ... Read more was the first person I found when searching for an officiant, but I reached out to many others and they just didn't stand out like Carolyn. It was a bonus that she helped us out with day-of coordination because my wedding was very DIY! We had a rented building and that was it. It was a sigh of relief to find someone who could not only officiate our wedding but also help greet guests, take deliveries and help clean up a little. Our phone calls and meetings were great and she helped me out so much by coordinating my rehearsal and making sure everyone was in line and in the right order for the rehearsal and real ceremony. She was flexible and did whatever made me happy. She even wore my wedding colors on the day-of! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! She was worth every single dollar and I recommend her to anyone!

S
Shanice

Married on 03/24/2018

Carolyn was perfect for our wedding! She's sweet, genuine, and very thorough. We booked the Super Liasion package and we were incredibly happy with her every step of the way! She makes sure all the ... Read more bases are covered and it was great relief to have her run the show behind the scenes. Our wedding day was perfect and Carolyn is the one I thank for that.

W
Will

Married on 10/22/2017

Carolyn was wonderful to work with! We knew that we wanted a short and sweet ceremony, but didn't know exactly what we wanted to say or the order that we wanted to say them. Carolyn provided us with ... Read more many choices from which we could assemble a ceremony that was unique for us. our ceremony turned out exactly the way we hoped! We can't recommend Carolyn enough.