Carolyn Celeste Weddings

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map

About Carolyn Celeste Weddings

Carolyn Celeste Weddings is a wedding planning service based in Virginia Beach. Newly engaged couples who are feeling overwhelmed by the wedding planning process can trust Carolyn Celeste to offer guidance, structure and excellent recommendations. This detail-oriented service is committed to taking care of all the minutiae so you can focus on what’s important—celebrating and loving every second of your special day.

Carolyn Celeste Weddings is there every step of the way through the planning process. Carolyn will be as present as you need her to be, making each client feel comfortable making their own decisions, and humbly offering her guidance and advice to assist. Consultations, timelines, schedules and vendor recommendations are all staples of Carolyn Celeste’s services. Consultations are conducted in person, over the phone and via email, ensuring each topic of discussion, detail and agenda is run over with a fine-tooth comb. The planner is also sure to provide backup plans in the event of inclement weather or other circumstances that may arise. Carolyn Celeste Weddings also handles contact and liaison with your preferred vendors. Other more general services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Breakdown
  • Event design (including recommendations for etiquette, style and current trends)
  • Referrals

N
Natalie Horvatinovic

Married on 11/04/2018

Incredible!

This woman has a heart of GOLD! I cannot recommend her enough! I wasn't sure a wedding planner was something that I wanted, but then my fiancé and I went to a bridal show and realized just how huge ... Read more this wedding industry is and how overwhelming it is to navigate through it yourself. Anyone who does it without a wedding planner is crazy. Carolyn made it fun, easy, and stress free. Each time it came time to choose something (from vendors to table cloths), I told her what I thought I wanted and the type of price range I wanted to stay in and she gave me two of three options she thought would work. All of my vendors (including her DJ husband and their photobooth company) came from her recommendation and they were ALL phenomenal! Many of my guests commented on how friendly everyone was. The day of, her wedding team was so present, every time I even glanced up to look for one of them, they were by my side instantly asking what I needed. Not to mention, my original wedding date was postponed due to a hurricane, and Carolyn spent all morning calling all of my vendors to cancel, and then calling them again to reschedule. She had spoken to everyone and had everything moved to our new date in a matter of hours. We were so lucky to be surrounded by such a kind and supportive team on our wedding, and leading up to it. She is worth every penny and more, I promise you will not be disappointed!

M
Mary

Married on 06/08/2018

I cannot say enough about Carolyn and her team. From the moment we signed the contract she was extremely helpful and supportive. She was always quick to respond to our questions in detail. If she ... Read more hadn't heard from us in a while she would reach out to touch base to see how we were doing. As we live 2+ hours away from Carolyn and our venue, we were unable to meet with her in person. However, she Facetimed with us multiple times and spent many hours making sure we were on track with our planning. She offered suggestions for vendors as needed and helped us choose who was a good fit for us as a couple and our wedding vision. Carolyn and her entire team were amazing on the day-of. As far as we were concerned, everything went off without a hitch! We found out in the following days that there were a few surprises that were outside of our control, and she and her team resolved them prior to anyone even knowing. It was a wonderful experience working with Carolyn and her team.

M
Megan

Married on 10/21/2017

Carolyn was a FANTASTIC wedding coordinator. She was so helpful from the very beginning and I felt like I had known her for years! She was very quick to respond and had some really creative ideas that ... Read more I would have never thought of if it wasn't for her. She was super professional and had this CALMING demeanor about her that was great for a bride like me who wasn't always so calm! Carolyn - we can't thank you and your team enough!

Carolyn Celeste Weddings FAQ