Carolyn Waffle

Binghamton, New York · View map

About Carolyn Waffle

Carolyn Waffle is a certified travel consultant that loves planning honeymoons and destinations for couples. She may be located out of Binghamton, New York, but she loves planning trips for all over the world. Her services will allow you to sit back and relax from the moment you get on the plan until you return by taking the stress out of planning a vacation.

Carolyn Waffle specializes in all-inclusive Caribbean and Mexico packages but is willing to work with you to make your vacation the complete experience. She and her husband have been to all the resorts they recommend to ensure you are going to a trusted partner. In addition to getting you there with proper accommodations waiting for you when you get off the plane, Carolyn is experienced in planning what makes any vacation standout — the excursions. Horseback riding on the beach, zip lining through the jungle, private romantic dinners on the beach are just a few of the options that make your vacation truly unforgettable.

45 Reviews for Carolyn Waffle

45 Carolyn Waffle Reviews

J
Jillian

Married on 05/12/2018

My husband (fiancé at the time) and I had no idea how to go about even looking for a honeymoon vacation spot. Carolyn was absolutely amazing, so helpful! She was honest with everything she told us. ... Read more Took care of our booking and our flights. I would highly recommend her and her expertise to anyone trying to plan a couples get away! We will be returning to her for help on our next trip :)

E
Elizabeth

Married on 01/20/2018

Carolyn is extremely helpful and passionate about helping her customers! She has treated us like family from day 1. She continues to help ease our worries and stresses about planning a destination ... Read more wedding. She is quick with her responses as well.

K
Kim

Married on 11/19/2016

Carolyn is the BEST! Our honeymoon would not have been the amazing trip it was without her help. My husband and I said repeatedly that she saved the day after we had some issues with the resort not ... Read more delivering on services that were paid for. Without hesitation, Carolyn got in touch with her contacts on property, explained the situation, and had it turned around promptly and effectively. I couldn't imagine traveling without a travel agent from here on out, and wouldn't dream of putting my business through anyone but Carolyn. Without her dedication to her clients, expertise regarding the property and its amenities and services, and her connections "on the inside", our honeymoon would be an entirely different experience than the beautiful trip it turned out to be!! Thank you, Carolyn, for your hard work, professionalism, and devotion to delivering such amazing experiences to those who book travel through your agency!