Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events

Livermore, CA · View map

About Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events

Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events is a full service wedding and event planning company offering an array of customized services. Certified Wedding Consultant (CWC) Carolyn Wilson provides personalized consulting, coordinating, design, full and partial planning services for weddings and social events in the Greater San Francisco Bay area and throughout all of California.

'What makes my business unique is that I come from a professional ballet and performing arts background and am always striving for perfection – in myself and in the vendors with whom I work. I am a team player who works not only with the client, but also with the vendors to make the clients’ overall vision come true.'

With Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events working tirelessly behind the scenes throughout the planning and execution process, allows you to be involved in the planning as much or as little as you would like.

We are sticklers for details and always say – “sometimes too many details still aren’t enough” – there is so much that can be overlooked, unmentioned, unknown or forgotten, that we pride ourselves on taking good notes, making and checking off lists, confirming every final detail, assisting the couple by guiding them and suggesting ideas, designs, themes or concepts to make every event different and unique, yet personalized and a reflection of you and your wedding day vision – and ultimately letting you make the final decision for your big day.

Planning a wedding or social event should be a fun and pleasant experience. Whether you have a complete vision of your wedding day or need some help along the way, Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events can be a valuable resource for referrals, suggestions, creativity and fine-tuning logistics and details when creating an unforgettable day!

We invite you to check out our website for more photos and information about who we are and what we do (www.CarolynWilsonEvents.com). Feel free to email Carolyn@CarolynWilsonEvents.com or give us a ring at 925~315~9589 to get acquainted!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

9 Reviews for Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events

9 Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events Reviews

D
Debbie

Married on 10/17/2015

Carolyn was so wonderful to work with. She really knows what she is doing down to the smallest details. She is very professional, responsive and flexible. She offered a lot of great ideas and really ... Read more really pulled the special day together. She is now a "special friend" and we are so lucky that we had her for my daughter's wedding. Everything went as planned!! Thank you!!!!

M
Maryjane

Married on 09/11/2015

Hiring Carolyn as my Day-of Coordinator was a great decision and investment! Carolyn jumped in and handled all the little details leading up to my wedding day. She was very organized and detailed. She ... Read more asked the right (and important) questions and connected with all of my vendors to make sure logistics were planned out and communicated thoroughly and smoothly. Carolyn was very professional, direct but yet warm and friendly to my family and wedding party during the rehearsal. On the day-of, she made sure my MOH and Best Man were in the loop at all times. She also checked-in with us throughout the reception and made sure we were ok from beginning to end of our event. Overall, we are super happy that we hired Carolyn! As a fellow wedding planner/coordinator myself, I knew it would be to my biggest benefit to still hire someone to execute all of my wedding plans, but most of all, to let go and be able to enjoy being a Bride on the day-of. Carolyn made sure that I did just that on my wedding day, with nothing to worry about other than being a Bride and having fun with my hubby and all of our wedding guests =) Thank you Carolyn for your fabulous service!

J
Jessica

Married on 08/01/2015

Carolyn was amazing! She was super responsive throughout the whole process and a pleasure to work with. She has a ton of experience which was helpful in identifying all the questions/details I might ... Read more have otherwise overlooked. The day of was perfect - I truly couldnt be happier with how everything turned out!