Carolyn's Personalized Catering

Millbury, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Carolyn's Personalized Catering

Carolyn’s Personalized Catering, LLC is a wedding caterer based out of Millbury, Ohio, that serves Toledo. This full service caterer would be honored to provide couples with delicious, high quality meals and professional service for your wedding events. They will do their best to please couples and help make sure they have an amazing time.

Staff will deliver, set up, and clean up equipment and meals. Carolyn’s Personalized Catering, LLC offers various serving styles, including buffet, plated, stations, hors d’oeuvres, and family style, as well as breakfast/brunch, lunch, dessert, and cocktail reception services. Couples may attend tastings to preview and select custom menu items. Carolyn’s Personalized Catering, LLC would be happy to create a custom designed cake for couples, though couples may also bring in their own outside cake. Servers will provide cake cutting services. They also provide the following:

• Chairs
  • Tables
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
This caterer will honor dietary restrictions for those who are kosher, vegetarian, vegan, organic, and gluten, lactose, and pork free. They offer many delicious dishes, such as oven baked chicken, honey glazed ham, Swedish meatballs, sweet and sour chicken, meat and vegetable lasagna, mushroom steak, and more. They offer many cuisine styles, including but not limited to the following:

• African

Dana
Featured
Dana

Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Carolyn's - they were flexible with meet times, tastings, providing samples, and also once they came to set up at the wedding. They answered what I'm sure were ... Read more countless emails from me about any and all questions that came up throughout the process. The food was fantastic (we got the pretzel crusted chicken, the Guinness beef, lemon pepper green beans, and twice baked potato casserole - dinner also included salad, bread, and coffee) and our guests complimented us on each individual dish. I think I heard the most good things from our vegetarians; they loved that they were provided an option (which was included with our other dinner options) and apparently was tasty to boot! We had plenty of leftovers that reheated perfectly; both sides of the family ate well for almost a week after the wedding! Carolyn's also helped us cut our cakes even though we used a different baker, it was a small fee and worth every penny since they knew exactly what they were doing. Very reasonably priced, friendly staff, and great food!

J
Lindsay

Married on 11/05/2016

We were lucky to be able to work with Carolyn and Lisa for our November wedding. They worked with us from beginning to end to help our wedding be the best day ever. All of our guest loved the food and ... Read more my cake turned out amazing. Highly recommended!!!!

E
Eleanor

Married on 09/24/2016

We used Carolyn's for the cake and food service at another venue. I can't say enough about how easy they were to work worth. We decided to add in some appetizers the week of the wedding, and they were ... Read more totally accommodating. The catering staff was beyond professional, and helped set up an extra table that we needed at the last minute. They ensured that our reception went smoothly. It started on time, and everything was set up perfectly! I hardly did anything except book them! The staff was always very nice and professional at all times. Plus, everyone LOVED the food! I will definitely use them again for our anniversary party! Another added bonus was that I never felt like they tried to "upsell" me--they were very happy to stay within my budget.