Carousel Flowers

Elmhurst, IL · View map · Visit website

About Carousel Flowers

Carousel Flowers is a family-owned and operated full-service floral shop in Elmhurst, Illinois that specializes in custom wedding flowers. This professional florist offers beautifully designed floral arrangements, gift baskets and wedding flowers delivered fresh and wonderfully fragrant. Committed to delivering fine florals, friendly and prompt service and pleasant experiences, the professional staff at Carousel Flowers will go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied with your wedding flowers.

Voted one of the best florists in Elmhurst, Carousel Flowers provides floral arrangements and design services for weddings and other special events. For floral gifts, clients can conveniently order online and ship the same day. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 09/05/2015

Carousel Flowers was an amazing vendor to work with! They took the time to understand our overall vision and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! We received so many compliments from our ... Read more guests and they were even more amazing in the pictures! The planning process was extremely simple. Their staff will make you feel at ease; leaving one less thing you don't have to worry about! If you are looking for excellent service, beautiful flowers and peace of mind.... Carousel Flowers is for you!

Teresa
Teresa

Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely gorgeous!

Our flowers were so gorgeous for our wedding! Kyle definitely nailed every last detail. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and mine was absolutely stunning. He did our centerpieces, two alter pieces, ... Read more a bouquet for the place card table, and a flower piece for the unity sand table. He also did all the boutonnières and corsages. He definitely knew exactly what flowers would look best together. I received so many compliments from our guests and will always recommend Kyle and Carousel Flowers for any flower needs in the future!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 06/30/2019

My flowers were spot on!

Kyle at Carousel flowers did the most spectacular job! You can genuinely tell he cares about the quality of his work and he does an incredible job helping you create the perfect arrangements for your ... Read more special day. From the very beginning, I felt Kyle was very passionate about what he does and it really shows when he’s helping you put your vision together. This is the first time I’ve ever written a review for anything but I really wanted to give Kyle credit for his phenomenal work. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen and all our guests were raving about our centerpieces. Thank you so much Kyle for going above and beyond. I will definitely be using you for any future events.