Carriage House Floral Design

Traverse City, MI · View map

About Carriage House Floral Design

Hi there!

My name is Kelsey, I first fell in love with flowers back in 2011 at 'The Blossom Shop Floral Academy' in Allen Park, MI and I haven't put down my shears since! I've purned, planted, and assisted designs in large estate gardens, arranged beautiful plants and flowers in a quaint rustic boutique and have been an onsite designer for many weddings. Out of all the floral work I've encountered, wedding flowers are the most diserable to me. I've been able to take so much knowledge away from all my mentors and decided to start CHFD! I consider it an honor to be choosen to play a role in your wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to get to know me! (:

3 Reviews for Carriage House Floral Design

3 Carriage House Floral Design Reviews

Samantha Williams

Married on 10/28/2018

Carriage House

I couldn't imagine having anyone other than Kelsey for this job! She pays attention to detail, values her clients, and really has a love for what she does. Read more I couldn't imagine having anyone other than Kelsey for this job! She pays attention to detail, values her clients, and really has a love for what she does.

Stacy Thies

Married on 10/12/2018

Our beautiful wedding

Our wedding looked so beautiful thanks to Carriage House Floral Design. The flowers were amazing, the centerpieces, everything. I really appreciate how helpful Kelsey was. She was able to redo the ... Read more design last minute to accommodate us moving the ceremony inside. I'm so thankful we chose her for our special day!

Stephanie

Married on 07/26/2014

Very nice work. She knows her stuff! Very dedicated to her work and outcomes. Thank you! Read more Very nice work. She knows her stuff! Very dedicated to her work and outcomes. Thank you!

Carriage House Floral Design FAQ