Carriage House Floral Design

Traverse City, MI · View map

About Carriage House Floral Design

Carriage House Floral Design is a wedding florist based out of Traverse City, Michigan. Owner Kelsey originally discovered her love for all things floral back in 2011 at The Blossom Shop Floral Academy. Since then, she hasn’t been able to put her shears down, as she works to perfect her art. Because Kelsey has experience with pruning, planting, and assisting with design in large estate gardens as well as arranging beautiful bouquets, she knows how to enhance every feature of a couple’s wedding day with floral arrangements.

The team at Carriage House Floral Design can create a number of different arrangements for your big day. Some of those arrangements include aisle decor, altar decor, centerpieces, corsages, and flower crowns. Several of the services that are offered by the business include:

• Cleanup

Andrea
Andrea Glowinski

Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

Kelsey did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding. I had a small budget and she made our flowers look like anything but small or cheap. My bouquet was beautiful and she listened and did exactly ... Read more what I wanted! I loved my hairpiece and arrangements were gorgeous! She was great! Not to mention she went above and beyond and caught a mistake one of our other vendors made before it was too late! Thanks so much Kelsey. Don’t hesitate! Hire her!

S
Samantha Williams

Married on 10/28/2018

Carriage House

I couldn't imagine having anyone other than Kelsey for this job! She pays attention to detail, values her clients, and really has a love for what she does. Read more I couldn't imagine having anyone other than Kelsey for this job! She pays attention to detail, values her clients, and really has a love for what she does.

S
Stacy Thies

Married on 10/12/2018

Our beautiful wedding

Our wedding looked so beautiful thanks to Carriage House Floral Design. The flowers were amazing, the centerpieces, everything. I really appreciate how helpful Kelsey was. She was able to redo the ... Read more design last minute to accommodate us moving the ceremony inside. I'm so thankful we chose her for our special day!