Carriages by Karen, LLC

Manchester, MD, MD · Visit website

About Carriages by Karen, LLC

Carriages by Karen, LLC provides horse and carriage services for weddings and special events in Maryland and Southern Pennsylvania. Our services are as unique as the couples we serve, our horses are professionally groomed and well trained. Impress your guests and arrive to the alter in style, relaxed and ready to walk down the aisle. After the ceremony allow us to take you for a celebration ride and pictures or just quiet time alone to share the joys of the day while guests are moving to the reception area. If you share the love of horses why not include them on your special day. Outdoor weddings are the best but don't forget how you will arrive to the ceremony location. We can travel where most automobiles can't. Do you want to arrive in a golf cart or a carriage?

3 Reviews for Carriages by Karen, LLC

3 Carriages by Karen, LLC Reviews

S
Steve Barber

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful horse and carriage for your wedding.

Karen made our daughters and son-in-laws wedding even more special and memorable. Karen and her magnificent mare made for quite the entrance. Karen is flexible and affordable. Read more Karen made our daughters and son-in-laws wedding even more special and memorable. Karen and her magnificent mare made for quite the entrance. Karen is flexible and affordable.

A
Anita

Married on 06/09/2018

This was a wonderful wedding idea!

Carriages by Karen was a beautiful, fantastic idea! Karen is ideal to work with. I wanted the carriage ride to be a surprise for my daughter, and Karen and the wedding coordinator at the U.S. Naval ... Read more Academy did a fantastic job keeping it all a secret. The carriage was gorgeous! The flowers were a perfect match to my daughter's dress and flowers. We, sadly, ran in to quite a rainstorm, but Karen did a tremendous job keeping my daughter, my husband, and one of our flower girls dry and safe. After the wedding, my daughter and her new husband had a celebratory ride through the Naval Academy grounds (no rain by then!), and everyone they passed stopped and looked quite impressed. I don't think you'll find a better carriage ride anywhere! PS: The carriage is straight out of Pride and Prejudice - my daughter's favorite! It was a highlight of the day!

P
Pam

Married on 09/16/2017

What a nice addition to the Bride coming down the Aisle!

Karen is not only professional, but her carriages are gorgeous and her horses are very well maintained, even with their Shoes polished! Read more Karen is not only professional, but her carriages are gorgeous and her horses are very well maintained, even with their Shoes polished!

Carriages by Karen, LLC FAQ