Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs is a floral design company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs offers uniquely designed floral arrangements that are completely customized for each and every couple. This boutique florist ensures high quality floral arrangements, focusing on fresh seasonal flowers whenever possible.

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs provides each and every client with a floral arrangement that is unique to them. Carrie Anne, the owner and head florists at Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs, will work with you one-on-one to design your ideal floral arrangements. With an extensive network of growers, Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs ensures the freshest flowers for each floral arrangement created. Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs also provides the following floral design services:

• Setup

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 05/28/2018

I don't have enough kind words to say about Carrie! From the moment I met her, I knew I wanted her as our wedding florist. Carrie was a breeze to work with - organized, understanding, thoughtful. ... Read more Carrie's flowers are BEAUTIFUL - I received so many compliments the day of our wedding. I expressed my vision of how I wanted my floral décor to look - Carrie took my vision and turned it into reality. If you're looking for quality, go with Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs!

Cara
Cara

Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

Carrie was absolutely fantastic from the planning stages to the execution. I live across the country so I was only able to send pictures of what I was thinking and she made all of our arrangements ... Read more even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. Carrie was quick to respond to all communication and was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Our centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and everyone raved about how lovely they were. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were also phenomenal and helped make our wedding day perfect.

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 06/01/2019

Flowers were perfect!

Carrie is so nice to work with! She took a look at my ideas and turned them into a reality! She set the flowers up beautifully all over the venue. I would definitely recommend her. Read more Carrie is so nice to work with! She took a look at my ideas and turned them into a reality! She set the flowers up beautifully all over the venue. I would definitely recommend her.