Carrie Draghi Photography

South Glastonbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Carrie Draghi Photography

Carrie Draghi Photography is a photography company located in the heart of South Glastonbury, Connecticut, that shoots weddings throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York. Since opening in 2004, the studio has done work with L'Oreal, W Magazine and Interior Design Magazine and is really passionate about capturing the emotion and energy of real people. Carrie Draghi and her team specialize in creating timeless wedding photographs by making people feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Carrie Draghi Photography is committed to shooting in an unobtrusive style to capture fun, candid moments from your wedding day.

Carrie Draghi Photography offers the following services:

R
Featured
Ryan

Married on 07/29/2017

This woman is literally MAGIC! When my husband and I left that first meeting with her, we were sold! Carrie is not only a great photographer but genuine person who cares and appreciates the time of ... Read more her clients – who are made to feel more like old friends. The whole experience is really comforting in the stress of wedding planning. She keeps everything focused, but never forgets that half the battle is remembering to have fun during the whole crazy process, offering numerous suggestions for the day-of that would help the day run smoother. We couldn’t begin to even recommend using someone else because she was everything we were hoping for in a photographer. This was the easiest decision made in planning our wedding and we couldn’t be more thankful to her for all she did – including referring us to all of our other vendors who were all excellent. Choosing Carrie is choosing someone who knows how to capture life’s most important moments – and she makes you look great while she does it! Ryan and Thommy 07-29-2017

D
Daniela

Married on 09/28/2018

Carrie is, LITERALLY, THE BEST! She made me feel so at ease with everything! You can definitely tell that she has years of experience and know EXACTLY what she is doing! She never leaves you guessing ... Read more about what you need to get done next. She is not just your photographer, too! She stepped in as such a great help on my wedding day when we found out that my dress had a missing clasp! She helped my Wedding Coordinator fix my dress several times and was such a pleasure to have!! LOOK NO FURTHER BECAUSE SHE IS AMAZING!!! THANK YOU CARRIE FOR EVERYTHING :)

C
Colleen

Married on 09/22/2018

Carrie and Dan photographed my wedding last weekend and were BEYOND amazing! They went along with my goofy style and captured some really unique photos. Read more Carrie and Dan photographed my wedding last weekend and were BEYOND amazing! They went along with my goofy style and captured some really unique photos.