Carrie Johnson Bridal

Waite Park, MN · View map

About Carrie Johnson Bridal

Carrie Johnson Bridal has committed ourselves to providing high style, classic looks fitting for any occasion.

We want our customers' to leave our store feeling beautiful and to discover casual wear and formal attire that is truly unique and special.

Our consultant's take great pride in their work and will collaborate closely to find perfect dress for you. So why travel to the city when you can get everything you are looking through from us!

Let Carrie Johnson Bridal offer their services to you and indulge yourself in the beauty you deserve.

26 Reviews for Carrie Johnson Bridal

26 Carrie Johnson Bridal Reviews

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 06/08/2019

Kind and Attentive

The girls at CJB were super helpful! They pulled a bunch of dresses that matched my vision and let me try on all sorts of other dresses too. They were very attentive and kind. They helped me pick out ... Read more a beautiful veil to go with my dress. I loved working with them. They recommended places to go for dress alterations as well. I felt like a princess!

K
Kirstin

Married on 10/14/2017

They are very friendly and helpful! I would recommend them to anyone! Read more They are very friendly and helpful!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Kaitlynd
Kaitlynd

Married on 09/23/2017

This store and staff was amazing. I'm a plus size bride and they made me feel beautiful. I purchased a Stella york 6432. And it was the best decision. I loved working with them. Read more This store and staff was amazing. I'm a plus size bride and they made me feel beautiful. I purchased a Stella york 6432. And it was the best decision. I loved working with them.