Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry

Sedona, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry is a hair and makeup business servicing Chicago, Sedona and Los Angeles. Carrie specializes in hair and makeup on-site for bridal, fashion, branding, and commercial/film clients. She is an expert in bridal, editorial hair and makeup artistry. The business provides its services throughout the local areas including Scottsdale, Flagstaff, Suburbs of Chicago, Lake Geneva WI, New Buffalo MI and LA.

Experience
Carrie started in the industry as a teenager. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work although later returned to Hair and Makeup Industry in 2002. She has been extensively educated and trained: includes precision cutting, corrective color and photo shoot makeup, and event styling. In 2015, she became an understudy with leading worldwide session stylist, Sam McKnight, in the International Master: Hair Program. A Freelance Hair & Makeup Artist for NFL Network in LA (2017) Most recently, she completed a 6 month course with Sharon Blain, top Session Stylist Educator out of London (2018).

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry offers a number of beauty, hair and makeup services for weddings, events, branding shoots. These services include the following:

• Blowouts

Featured
Alexandra

Married on 01/20/2019

Flawless experience!

Carrie was an absolute joy to work with. I am fairly particular about how I like my hair and makeup to look, and she was able to get exactly what I was looking for after looking at maybe three ... Read more inspiration photos. Carrie was so wonderful on my wedding day, and really helped calm my nerves - she even helped me find a good place to hang up my dress and veil in the room so that they could both air out. She did incredible work on both my hair and makeup and my new sisters-in-law hair and makeup - we all felt so beautiful. My hair stayed in place all night and the makeup lasted all day until I washed it off after the big event. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to hire Carrie again! I am so grateful! Thank you so much, Carrie!

Mila
Mila Craila

Married on 07/11/2019

Excellent job!

Carrie did my hair and makeup for my anniversary photo shoot when my husband and I were on vacation in Sedona. Carrie did a wonderful job! My hair and makeup looked amazing! Besides, we made a great ... Read more connection and worked together on two styled shoots in Chicago and Sedona (I am a photographer). I highly recommend Carrie to anyone who would love a wonderful experience and a great quality work. She has a very friendly and warm personality and so much fun to be around!

Sarah
Sarah Stuber

Married on 06/22/2019

She’s Amazing

I can’t say enough about Carrie, her work, and her professionalism under pressure. When we decided to elope, Carrie came recommended and was sure to be there even though we were marrying more than ... Read more 1,000 miles from home. We met at a hotel for her to do my hair and makeup as well as my daughter’s. She started with my daughter’s hair and about halfway through her makeup the power went out. I became extremely nervous as the rain poured down in Sedona and we were told an entire grid was without power, just hours before we were set to get married. Carrie just kept on going and assured me that everything would be fine. She proceeded to do my hair and makeup in the dark, with just the light that was coming through the raindrops. Just as she was putting the finishing touches on, the power came back on. And in the end, she had done an amazing job!! I absolutely loved my look and even more loved my hair that she didn’t use a single heated tool on. She is amazing!!