Carrie Nichols Photography

Corpus Christi, TX · View map · Visit website

About Carrie Nichols Photography

Carrie Nichols Photography is located in Corpus Christi, Texas and specializes in portrait and wedding photography. Carrie wants to help capture the passion and love that has gotten you to this incredible moment with your partner. She knows that choosing a photographer for your wedding day is extremely important and wants her couples to feel comfortable and confident in her abilities. By building relationships with her couples, she creates a strong connection that puts the couple at ease on the big day. Carrie Nichols Photography uses a natural, photojournalistic approach in order to preserve your moments on camera. Although Carrie is located in southern Texas, she travels worldwide for destination weddings.

Carrie Nichols Photography is committed to photographing every important part of your wedding day. She shoots just one event per day, travels to multiple locations with you, and can bring along a second shooter and add additional hours when requested. Carrie offers engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress shoots as well as your wedding portraits. Your stunning high-resolution photos are available as:

• Save the dates

H
Featured
Hailey

Married on 07/21/2018

My Husband and I absolutely loved our photos from our wedding! We can not thank you enough for such wonderful memories! You are AWESOME! Read more My Husband and I absolutely loved our photos from our wedding! We can not thank you enough for such wonderful memories! You are AWESOME!!

Stacy
Stacy Martin

Married on 03/02/2019

Foggy turned Ethereal

On a chilly Saturday in March, in dense fog and windy conditions on a beach 6 hours from home, I looked at the skies and hoped for a break in the weather for the wedding I’d envisioned: blue skies, ... Read more white waves, warm sand. The skies never cleared; in fact, the weather got uglier. But the wedding went on and I could not be happier with the photos Carrie captured. She had never worked in such terrible conditions. The fog was so dense that focusing was tricky, keeping her equipment dry between lens changes was difficult, and conditions were just miserable in general for photography. And yet - she nailed it so perfectly. I am madly in love with my wedding photos. She captured the beauty of the day and somehow even made me grateful for the cloudy, drizzly backdrop. “I don’t want soft-focused, washes-out, dreamy pics,” I’d cautioned. “I want bold colors and intense contrasts.” She heard my wishes, looked at the conditions, and gave me exactly what I wanted and also what I thought I didn’t. Most importantly, she captured our joy. If you ever need a photographer in the Corpus Christi area, I can't recommend Carrie Nichols highly enough!

K
Kimber

Married on 05/19/2018

Carrie is by far, one of the greatest wedding photographers around! She is sweet, attentive, and incredibly talented. She took what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. She is professional and ... Read more always on top of things and we thoroughly enjoyed working with her. I can't recommend Carrie Nichols Photography enough to anyone who is looking for photography services!