Carrie Whetsell Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Carrie Whetsell Photography

Carrie Whetsell Photography is a wedding photographer located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Carrie loves telling each couple's unique story through photography, capturing every emotion, special moment and intricate detail. She takes her work very seriously, striving to fulfill each couple's needs and wishes as though they were her own, because she knows that wedding photos are an irreplaceable keepsake. She wants you to enjoy every moment and feel at ease knowing that she is there to capture every special memory!

Carrie Whetsell Photography offers many services for documenting your big day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Carrie Whetsell Photography also offers many ways to display your one-of-a-kind wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums

Featured
Lauren Anderson

Married on 06/09/2019

Boudoir Photography

I decided to gift a boudoir photoshoot to my husband as a wedding gift and couldn't be happier with my decision to have Carrie Whetsell do my session. She was so professional and made me feel so ... Read more comfortable throughout the whole experience. I was extremely satisfied with the quality and quantity of photos I received and would highly recommend Carrie to anyone considering Boudoir photography as the quality and value is unbeatable! Turnaround time was amazing as well!

Devan
Devan Patel

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Simply Excellent!

Carrie was fantastic! She was very flexible, worked with us despite our mutually busy schedule and was very transparent with regards to logistics of payment and photo sharing etiquette. Our photos ... Read more were amazing! We cannot thank her enough and would highly recommend her to a friend!

W
Willow

Getting married on 08/10/2019

Carrie was awesome to work with! She had so many ideas and gave us exactly what we wanted for our engagement pictures. I would highly recommend her for a photographer! Read more Carrie was awesome to work with! She had so many ideas and gave us exactly what we wanted for our engagement pictures. I would highly recommend her for a photographer!