Carrie Wilson Makeup

Jacksonville, FL · View map

About Carrie Wilson Makeup

As an artist for more than 15 years, Carrie Wilson has worked with the industry's elite to blushing brides. Through her recent tenure with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics as a Regional Make-up Artist, she has worked alongside the Cosmetic Scion herself on coveted national "Bobbi Brown Personal Appearances" and has collaborated with the "Beauty Team" to work on other events and fashion shows.

She has trained and worked all over the country in cities like Nashville, New York, Miami and makes North Florida her home. With this experience, she is now devoting herself to Carrie Wilson Makeup, a makeup consultancy she founded in 2002, to focus on production work, editorial shoots and private clients.

Early in her career, Carrie identified her ability to read clients' needs and put their worries at ease. Later, she embraced her leadership skills to grow and nurture other artists. To date she is credited on developing a team of artists who have worked on various large scale productions like Jacksonville Fashion Week. She is well respected in her field and endorsed by many.

Carrie has developed a following with her editorial work that has been featured in Ponte Vedra Life Magazine and on FOX30 Action News Jacksonville and JaneNation.com. She has an innate ability to create a desired look based on stylist, designer and photographers inspiration. She has successfully translated that exposure to growing her corporate and private client business with a reputation of delivering perfection.

A niche service she has developed over the years is an in-home "Makeup Makeover" to clear out and organize while providing advice on new products and application techniques. Her talents are also sought after as a personal makeup shopper. Whatever the challenge, Carrie's cool and calm demeanor puts clients at ease and her unmatched talents result in satisfied customers.

10 Reviews for Carrie Wilson Makeup

10 Carrie Wilson Makeup Reviews

C
Cheyenne Rossi

Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Carrie was an amazing person to work with from the very beginning. I originally contacted Carrie asking for her services on very short notice and she very quickly responded assuring me she would be ... Read more able to help me. She was kind, knowledgeable and exceeded expectations through out the whole process. When I told Carrie what I was looking for she nailed it on the first attempt. She is so talented it’s almost unbelievable. I felt stunning the 3 different times I sat in her chair. Carrie is such a friendly person that it makes the entire experience even better. I can’t wait to use her services for other events. Thank you for making me, my family, and my bridesmaids gorgeous on my wedding day. I’ll be forever great full.

C
Christina

Married on 11/17/2018

The Best Makeup Team in Jacksonville!

Not only is Carrie a calming and fun presence to have around on your special day, but her work is beautiful! We had a wonderful experience from the initial trial to the actual wedding day. She was ... Read more responsive and thoughtful throughout the whole process. We all felt beautiful, comfortable, and relaxed walking down the aisle! And I still use her signature lip color daily.

S
Shabnam

Married on 05/19/2018

Carrie is a blessing to work with. She is professional, and sweet and keeps calm when everything is chaotic. She is the only person I have ever let do my makeup and I would recommend her to anyone and ... Read more will make sure to use her for any future events.