Carrie's Makeup Artistry

Madison, AL · View map

About Carrie's Makeup Artistry

Thanks for checking out Carrie's work! I'm freelance makeup artist in North Alabama that specializes In makeup for special occasion and photos. I been doing makeup for 5 yrs. I do travel if booked in advance. Looking for a makeup/hair artist,you found her. Very devoted artist with years of hands on experience. Carrie offers services for all occasions, travels as well, and has everything to give you that fantastic, flawless look. Always up to date on trending looks, techniques, and products. You can diffently count on her to make you and your bridal party look and feel beautiful for your big day! Carrie is based out of Madison, AL and will travel to any location! Check out more portfolio work at the webpage! Thanks so much for the opportunity to be your makeup artist for the most important days of your life.

13 Reviews for Carrie's Makeup Artistry

13 Carrie's Makeup Artistry Reviews

T
Tiffany

Married on 04/30/2016

Carrie did a great job! She did trials to make sure we knew what would work for my hair and makeup; to make sure I looked beautiful on my special day. Very professional and accommodating to each ... Read more bridesmaid, mother, etc.

User6138765

2+ years ago

Carrie did such an awesome job with my hair and make up for my wedding day. I have truly never felt more beautiful - all thanks to her! She was so great to work with leading up the my wedding day - ... Read more she was very responsive to my numerous emails and she even arrived early to the venue on the day of the wedding, which really impressed me. I sent her pictures of different hair and make up ideas and she replicated the looks beautifully. She is a very sweet person and I loved working with her. I would definitely recommend her!

E
Emily

Married on 10/17/2015

They used my preferences along with their professional opinions to make each individual look as beautiful as possible. Read more They used my preferences along with their professional opinions to make each individual look as beautiful as possible.