Carrington Creative Photography

Longmeadow, MA · View map

About Carrington Creative Photography

Welcome to Carrington Creative Photography! My name is Theresa Carrington and I specialize in Weddings, Family Portraiture, and Commercial Photography throughout Western Massachusetts and Greater New England for over 15 years. My love of photography started in my darkroom and has evolved into the digital worlda perfect blend since I am also a Graphic Designer. I can use my Designer's eye and Graphic Arts talent to take your images to the next level. If you have any questions, or are interested in scheduling a Wedding Photography Meeting or Photo Shoot, please email me at theresa@carringtoncreative.com or call 413.265.9678. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you for all your photographic needs.

36 Reviews for Carrington Creative Photography

36 Carrington Creative Photography Reviews

D
Darcy

Married on 03/17/2018

Working with Theresa for our St. Patrick’s Day wedding was the best decision we made! She is so talented and goes above and beyond to deliver the photos of your dreams! If you’re looking for vibrant, ... Read more timeless and drop dead gorgeous photos look no further!

M
Meliss

Married on 10/28/2017

Great to work with and gorgeous photos

Theresa was so easy work with for our large wedding. We met with other photographers before deciding, but felt that Theresa was more laid back and less pushy, and boy were we right. She took amazing ... Read more photos both staged and candid. We had 300 (!!) people at our wedding and she able to capture moments that we missed out on. Our photos look amazing and one we decided on prints and photos to put in our album she got them to us super fast! I would highly recommend Theresa to friends!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/29/2017

We used Theresa for our September 2017 wedding and she was amazing! Her warm personality made everyone comfortable. She was very flexible with packages and pricing, basically made us our own package! ... Read more From the first meeting to the big day and after, it has been a pleasure working with her! We received some photographs almost immediately after the wedding. Now we have our entire collection and every single picture is stunning! She really captured the feeling of the night and everyone's individual personality ! I would recommend her for ANY event where photography is wanted. She will be the only photographer I ever use !