Carroll Photo & Video

Youngstown, OH · View map · Visit website

About Carroll Photo & Video

Carroll Photo & Video LLC is an extremely talented and fun husband and wife wedding photography and videography team in Northeast Ohio. Over the past 19 years, Bruce and Liz have captured over 650 wedding events meaning we have the experience to make your day stress free while capturing all those amazing candid moments as well as all the romance, joy, and laughter of your wedding day.

Savor your sweetest wedding memories with Carroll Photo & Video LLC. Their services include:

• Experienced photographers
  • High-resolution images
  • Digital files and online galleries
  • Experienced videographers
  • Engagement sessions

Other Services
Want to make this once-in-a-lifetime season even more memorable? Check out some of Carroll Photo & Video LLC’s additional services:

• Storybook wedding albums
  • Archival prints and canvas art
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

23 Reviews for Carroll Photo & Video

23 Carroll Photo & Video Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 11/19/2016

Wow! Where do I start? Working with Bruce and his wife Liz Carroll was such an amazing experience, especially when it comes to planning a wedding. Because I was/am living out of state (OH to MA, with ... Read more the wedding in OH) their communication was top notch. They were always a call away, to answer any of my questions and ease my worries! They are very professional, easy to work with, made us laugh, gave us many great ideas, and they were super laid back and accommodating. Also, I love how incredibly hardworking and passionate they are about their craft. :) Oh and our pictures turned out GORGEOUS!! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I loved that they sent a disk with so many pictures to choose from and went out of their way to make a gallery for other family members and I to order pictures from. Without a doubt, this is the best couple/company to work with!

Kylie
Kylie

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Engagement Photos

Bruce and Liz were amazing from the moment I talked to them on the phone for the first time to receiving our fantastic engagement photos back! It was impossible to choose a favorite photo! They were ... Read more all stunning!! They knew how to capture the natural happiness and love between my fiance and I! They were even great with getting our dogs to smile!! I highly recommend them to all friends and family. We can't wait for them to capture our big day in November!

L
Lauren

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful engagement shoot...can't wait for the wedding day!

My fiance and I booked Bruce and Liz for engagement photos as well as wedding day photography and videography. We just received our engagement photos and we could not be happier with them! Bruce and ... Read more Liz made the entire experience easy and fun. They made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and we had a great time! They were extremely professional, well-prepared and had some great pose ideas. After the session, they kept us updated as to when we'd receive our photos and we always felt "in the loop". We love our engagement photos (and we've received tons of compliments on them) and we cannot wait for them to capture our big day in September 2019!