Carsten Tice Photography

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map

About Carsten Tice Photography

Carsten Tice Photography is a premier wedding service that is based out of Aliso Viejo, California. With over 10 years of education and experience, Carsten is a truly passionate talent in the photography industry who has a keen eye and unique creativity to capture moments in their most raw form.

Carsten Tice Photography is an award-winning service out of SoCal that offers their clients a variety of packages and options to accommodate any couple who comes through the door. Carsten uses top-notch equipment and lighting with all of her wedding packages to ensure all of the memories are as crisp and clear as the moment it happened. Carsten is also known for her blend of contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional photography that is a perfect fit for all wedding environments. In addition to her fantastic images and style, she also offers her clients day of services such as additional hours, a second shooter, and one event per day to make sure you and your dream wedding are the center of attention from beginning to end. Book your complimentary consultation today, and invest in your lifelong wedding memories. Photography items include:

• Albums

G
Geoffrey Nighswonger

Married on 04/03/2019

Best photographer ever!!

Carsten was absolutely amazing to work with. Carsten captured the beauty and excitement of our engagement and wedding. My wife and I were 100% convinced that a “good photo” of us would never be taken. ... Read more taken. We were certain that we were the least photogenic people of all time, and yet Carsten was able to take this ugly mug of mine and get me looking like Brad Pitt.... and maybe a little like Denzel too. I suffered the same unfortunate lack of ability of take a decent photo as Chandler Bing did, until we had our first photo shoot with Carsten. Working with her was a blast, she helped us to relax and was able to take our awkward lack of “posing” ability and capture the biggest moments of our lives together in the most beautiful way. Our walls and social media are showered with these incredible images and we cannot thank her enough for. If you are looking for a photographer for a special occasion, look no further, Carsten is your gal! She’ll bring out the Brad Pitt and Beyoncé in you in the most fun, relaxed and professional way!

T
Tiffany

Married on 01/13/2018

As a bride who also works in the wedding industry, I had an interesting time trying to find the perfect photographer. We had found Carsten through one of my bridesmaids whose wedding Carsten had ... Read more photographed. We loved that we were able to get a first hand account of what it was like to work with her and we just loved the photos she took of my bridesmaid’s wedding. When we reached out to her, Carsten was so friendly and easy to talk to! She was also straight forward and clear about what services she could do as our photographer and what we could expect from the different collections se had at the time. As a bride being photographed by Carsten, it was so much fun! My fiancee (then, now husband) and I took our engagement photos with her and not only were the photos so beautiful, we also had a blast hanging out and finding beautiful places to be backdrops. Even though my husband normally hates taking photos, Carsten was able to get us to not think about it and was able to capture some of the most beautiful and heartfelt moments of us. And another great part was, the photos reflected who we are- it wasn’t a ‘cookie cutter’ pose or anything like that. She was able to all of the little moments, and years of our relationship through her lens and that was a blessing for us. We just received our wedding photos and cried the whole time looking through them! We can’t stop going through them- we love every detail that she captured. There were so many beautiful moments with friends and family that she and her assistant perfectly captured and I highly recommend her!

C
Chris Mangano

Married on 10/07/2017

Wedding Photos

We hired Carsten to do our wedding photography and she was great. She was easy to work with and captured our wedding perfectly. We highly recommend her. Read more We hired Carsten to do our wedding photography and she was great. She was easy to work with and captured our wedding perfectly. We highly recommend her.