Carter Events and Entertainment

Waukesha, WI · View map

About Carter Events and Entertainment

At Carter Events and Entertainment we understand that your wedding is very special. It is a moment in time that cannot be redone, and a day that your friends and family will talk about for years to come. Bringing your dreams to life is our passion! From expert professional DJ and MC services to Photography and Videography; we have the expert you are looking for. From the beginning you get to work with the owner, one on one, to bring your event to life. We cannot wait to be part of your special day!

15 Reviews for Carter Events and Entertainment

15 Carter Events and Entertainment Reviews

Christine
Christine

Getting married on 11/09/2019

very awesome people

Loved working with Steve and Angie! Both are awesome and so willing to work with you on your needs. Read more Loved working with Steve and Angie! Both are awesome and so willing to work with you on your needs.

L
Lydia

Married on 06/08/2019

Pearce Wedding

I don’t even know where to start! We had Steven Carter as our DJ and all night I had MULTIPLE guests tell me how amazing our DJ was! We danced all night! Not once was the dance floor empty! He came ... Read more out and danced with us and showed the guests how to do the cha cha slide and all those other fun ones! He played all the songs we asked for and more! All the special dances were perfect, the bouquet toss and garter toss were hysterical!!! Seriously knows how to keep a party going! If we could’ve we probably would’ve been dancing till the sun came up! Highly highly highly recommend!!! Hands down the best DJ ever!

A
Adrianne

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing DJ

We hired Steven Carter to be our DJ for our June 1st wedding and he was simply amazing. He was very responsive to emails, and his questions and answers really helped to shape our day into something ... Read more amazing. Our ceremony music was spot on, with no hiccups. The up-lighting in the space put an amazing finishing touch on our ceremony and reception. Steven took charge of the reception, and his great personality and energy helped get the party started off on the right foot!! His music selection was spot on, and had everyone out on the dance floor all night long. We did the generations dance, and he had everyone laughing and clapping. EVERYONE I talked to complemented him and told me how much fun he was. He got on the dance floor and managed to get even some of my shyer dancers up, moving and laughing. His positive energy and bright personality lit up the room, and his energy was infectious. He really is an incredible DJ with an amazing personality to match. I have (and will continue) to recommend Steven and his business to everyone. If I ever need a DJ again, Carter Entertainments will be my first choice!