CarteWheels Catering

Kerrville, TX · View map · Visit website

About CarteWheels Catering

CarteWheels Catering is a full-service wedding caterer based in Kerrville, Texas. They can help create the wedding of your dreams, whether the theme is shabby chic or sophisticated elegance. With CarteWheels, your big day will be memorable, gorgeous and unique. The company was founded in 1989 by Chef Debby Stein. She works alongside her daughter, Emily Simpson, and their dedicated staff.

Through their catering packages, CarteWheels Catering will take the stress out of planning. Couples may pick from:

• Buffet
  • Open bar
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer

Cuisine
The caterer will create a custom menu for your big day. They are happy to accommodate dietary needs and requests. Some cuisine styles include:

• American

A
Featured
Autumn

Married on 09/26/2015

CarteWheels was the PERFECT choice for our wedding in Fredericksburg. Emily was so easy to work with and helped me execute ALL of my ideas that were very detailed. I would tell her an idea I was ... Read more thinking about and she would get back in touch with me in less than 12 hours with a plan for that idea. They took the time to listen to everything I wanted to do and took good notes and remembered EVERYTHING! And most importantly, the food was incredible! As the bride and groom, we had a small private dinner so we really got to try everything and it was mouth watering. We also opted to do a non-traditional groom's cake and did bread pudding instead. Emily had told us the their bread pudding is award winning...and with a groom from New Orleans and a LOVE for bread pudding, they did not disappoint! It was so delicious and everyone is still talking about it along with the rest of the food they served. They also used decor and serving pieces that were inline with my colors, look and feel for the wedding.

L Banks
L Banks

Married on 05/26/2019

Best Caterer EVER

Emily was amazing! She took my wishes and put together a menu for my daughters wedding that was perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. Their decor for the food presentation complimented the ... Read more the rest of the wedding and wasn't the traditional chaffing dishes you see for most buffets. We've had so many wonderful compliments from our guests about the food and service CarteWheels provided. They even made sure to accommodate our guests that had special dietary needs while at the event. CarteWheels truly helped make it a very special evening.

Beth
Beth Eubank

Married on 04/20/2019

Set Us Free

Because of Cartewheel’s reputation we knew we would be free to concentrate on being with people and honing other details before, during and after the wedding. We knew we were paying for the best food ... Read more and presentation and received this beyond our expectations. Tiny details and service were offered throughout our event. We could not have been more pleased!