Cary Diaz Photography, Inc.

Hialeah, FL · View map

About Cary Diaz Photography, Inc.

Let me start by saying I LOVE what I do. I experience so many memories with so many new people, and I have so much fun doing it. I am laid back and from the first moment we meet, I create a relaxed and comfortable environment to make sure your photos reflect you and your personality.

Pictures are EXTREMELY important to me. My son and daughter's photos are my most prized possesions. When they are more grown up than I ever want them to be, I want to remember their incredible smiles and their oh-so-adorable faces. I treat every one of my clients with the upmost priority, because I know how important the pictures I take are for you.

I do not like posed pictures. Even though I will be coaching you throughout your shoot or event, I want to capture your natural interactions with those you love most. I prefer to photograph your adorable kiddies close to home or somewhere they are most familiar with. Kids have this funny way of creating their own agendas and being at a familiar place allows them to be free, run around and provide you with amazing memories.

To give you a brief look at my past, my love for photography began many, many years ago, while I shadowed my father, a professional photographer during the film era. I couldn't stop noticing how happy and timeless the children and couples he photographed were. He was capturing mini pieces of their history, and his clients were forever grateful. He truly inspired me to capture life's most incredible moments, telling a story with each shot by emphasizing that momentary glance, not missing an intoxicating smile, and sharing in all laughs. I embarked on this crazy journey when my son was born. He inspired me to be a better person and accomplish things I never thought possible. With that in mind, I started Cary Diaz Photography, Inc. to capture your story of what inspires you to live.

12 Reviews for Cary Diaz Photography, Inc.

12 Cary Diaz Photography, Inc. Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 11/13/2016

Cary is the best photographer! She is incredibly talented with a great eye. She was recommended to me over a year ago and she did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I will NEVER use another ... Read more another photographer. She is beyond personable, so knowledgeable, and very professional. She makes photo shoots so fun and really knows how to make you feel comfortable and gives great recommendations. She has become a great friend through this amazing process and I am excited to use her again in the near future! Megan

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough how much our family loves Cary. She has photographed all 3 of my sons birthday parties, his baptism and our Christmas card shoot. Each and every time she has exceeded our ... Read more expectations. Not only has she given us amazing images of our memories, she is a delight to work with. She has consistently been able to get our sons attention and smile in our family photos. Cary responds efficiently, she shows up early to scope everything out, and captures every little detail. She has not only become a friend of ours but will forever be our photographer. I'd highly recommend her for any occasion.

User3856955

Event date: 01/25/2014

Consistently amazing. Cary has captured the most memorable moments in my daughter's life since she was born. I am always so pleased with the amazing service she provides and the beautiful end product. ... Read more