Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos

Farmville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos

Located in historic downtown Farmville, Virginia, Caryn’s Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos invites couples to peruse their shop for the best in wedding attire. The central showroom highlights gowns for mothers and bridesmaids, with a separate gallery specifically dedicated to showcasing bridal gowns from top designers. Clients receive one-on-one attention from the store’s experienced consultants.

In addition to professional consultants, the store also employs expert help with alterations, which are offered on-site. The store brings in new inventory on a seasonal basis to serve brides, grooms, parents, bridesmaids, groomsmen, ring bearers, and flower girls. For those who wish to have their gowns for generations to come, preservation services are offered. Caryn’s also has the following accessories to complete your wedding day look:

• Veils

K
Featured
Kait

Married on 09/29/2018

I sincerely appreciate everything the women at this shop have done for me--they go above and beyond to take care of their people and to make you feel like family. The gown selection is incredibly ... Read more diverse, the atmosphere is warm and friendly, and their alterations department is absolutely unparalleled. To each and every one of you who have helped to make my big day a little more special, thank you! I can not wait to wear my beautiful, unique Caryn's dress when I say "I do!"

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great experience, love my dress!

It was great working with Caryn’s! Everyone was wonderful from when I first emailed them to working with the consultant at my appointment. She suggested a dress combination I had not considered and ... Read more it was absolutely the right choice! Also very considerate of budget, and a beautiful showroom and bridal experience.

Isadora
Isadora Nouel

Getting married on 06/13/2020

A one-stop shop!

I visited Caryn's bridal shop a week ago with the intention of finding my wedding dress and I did! Their wedding dress selection is amazing, many designers to pick from and styles. My consultant ... Read more Kaitlin was patient and very friendly. I liked that she was not pushy or rushing me to make a decision. She gave me my space! Once I found the dress that I fell in love with, she picked a very delicate veil to pair up with my dress. I would totally recommend this store for any bride looking for a beautiful gown at an affordable price. They also do tuxedo rentals and mother of the bride/bridesmaids dresses. It was worth the long drive from Northern VA. Looking forward to September to start doing the fitting appointments and seeing all the pieces together (dress, veil, headpiece) that I purchased there. Overall, it was a great experience.