Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos

Farmville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos

Located in historic downtown Farmville, Virginia, Caryn’s Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos invites couples to peruse their shop for the best in wedding attire. The central showroom highlights gowns for mothers and bridesmaids, with a separate gallery specifically dedicated to showcasing bridal gowns from top designers. Clients receive one-on-one attention from the store’s experienced consultants.

In addition to professional consultants, the store also employs expert help with alterations, which are offered on-site. The store brings in new inventory on a seasonal basis to serve brides, grooms, parents, bridesmaids, groomsmen, ring bearers, and flower girls. For those who wish to have their gowns for generations to come, preservation services are offered. Caryn’s also has the following accessories to complete your wedding day look:

• Veils

K
Featured
Kait

Married on 09/29/2018

I sincerely appreciate everything the women at this shop have done for me--they go above and beyond to take care of their people and to make you feel like family. The gown selection is incredibly ... Read more diverse, the atmosphere is warm and friendly, and their alterations department is absolutely unparalleled. To each and every one of you who have helped to make my big day a little more special, thank you! I can not wait to wear my beautiful, unique Caryn's dress when I say "I do!"

K
Kate Stromberg

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Great Experience

Every bit worth the drive from Richmond. I had no intention of getting a dress the day I went, but I found the perfect one for the perfect price. It was the second dress they pulled for me and nothing ... Read more else compared. Awesome staff and great selection for affordable prices. I also love that all of the alterations are one flat cost! Highly recommend!

T
Taylor

Getting married on 11/30/2019

Why I loved Caryns Bridal!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience about Caryns bridal! Kaitlin (the consultant helping me) was so sweet and genuine and had a vast knowledge about everything related to ... Read more wedding dresses! They were super accommodating and helped me stay in me desired budget while still customizing the dress I chose to everything I wanted! I LOVE Caryns bridal!