Casa De Campo

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Casa De Campo

Casa De Campo is a waterfront wedding venue located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. They specialize in creating one-of-a-kind wedding experiences that give you memories to last a lifetime. Couples can take breathtaking photos while the sun sets, on the beach in the sand, and at a variety of other spots this paradise located has to offer. Wed on the beach with your toes in the sand and the waves lapping in front of you. This destination wedding venue can provide the scenic setting you’ve been dreaming of.

Facilities and Capacity
Casa De Campo offers a variety of ceremony and reception locations, allowing you to choose the spaces that best fit your wedding needs. Say you vows on Minitas Beach with swaying palms and the sand beneath your feet. Whether you choose to wed under the sun or when it sets, this location will set the tone you are looking for. The Lago Garden Terrace is another outdoor ceremony location, set amongst lush greenery with views of the well-manicured fairways and ocean in the distance. The Dye Fore Terrace is breathtaking under the stars. This elegant space is set on a cobblestone terrace and looks down at the verdant fairways.

Say “I do” in the St. Stanislaus Church in Altos de Campo, a 16-century replica of a Mediterranean village. This stone work church will make for absolutely breathtaking photos. Hear the church bells ring for your celebration!

Casa De Campo has created customizable wedding packages to include the details of your wedding. On staff is a wedding planning concierge, who can help you with your decor and entertainment options. Their team is passionate about making you feel pampered and taken care of so that you enjoy a stress-free wedding day. They offer six six different wedding packages. Services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Transportation

Cuisine
This venue offers meals that give you a chance to explore, learn, and enjoy. To ensure you receive a reception meal you love, their catering team offers a tasting to each couple. You may choose from a cash or open bar with options for house beer and wine, premium liquor, and outside alcohol.

4 Reviews for Casa De Campo

4 Casa De Campo Reviews

T
Featured
Tenisha

Married on 06/09/2018

4.3

I had my 40th birthday at Terrace Dye Fore located in Casa de Campo. Tihs was the best decision, I ever made! The scenery was breathtaking, the staff was AMAZING. Ana did a great job working with me ... Read more and getting my vision. My guest had an amazing time and it was an unforgettable experience. The responsive time on emails is slow but honestly, I believe this is the island way and we need to chill and relax.

Ivana
Ivana Gonzalez

Getting married on 11/20/2021

So excited

Theresa is great to work with! Read more Theresa is great to work with!

H
Hety

Married on 07/03/2016

If I could give a 10 out of 5 I would! I had the most AMAZING wedding experience. I am sure that Casa de Campo has since revamped their wedding department after the latter reviews because I can attest ... Read more to extremely accommodating and professional staff. Without any fees, I was able to bring in outside decorations,flowers,favors, and wedding cake. This helped out tremendously with our budget. All of my 40 guests were marveled by the one of a kind venue (Altos de Chavon) and the perfect execution led by the wonderful Ibani Cruzante, who was my wedding coordinator (a complimentary service given to all brides who book a wedding with Casa de Campo). I can go on and on about the wedding of my dreams but simply put: book your wedding with them! You won't be disappointed at all!