Casa Dorada Los Cabos, Resort & Spa

Puerto Vallarta, MX · View map

About Casa Dorada Los Cabos, Resort & Spa

Wishing that your marriage will be as happy and beautiful as your wedding. Discover the ideal location for your wedding at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa.

With its coveted coastal setting – overlooking Cabo San Lucas Bay from the shores of Medano Beach – Casa Dorada offers a destination wedding venue unlike any other. Rely upon our devoted staff to help you plan and host your special day. From rehearsal dinners and romantic sunset ceremonies to receptions and honeymoons, our wedding planning services will ensure that every aspect of your celebration is simply unforgettable.

Take advantage of our all-inclusive wedding package to simplify the planning process and enjoy premium value. Submit a request for information to learn more about what we can do to customize it to your needs. Ceremonies From engagements to vows to weddings and glorious honeymoons, Casa Dorada offers the facilities, equipment and a professional team to cater to your every need. Celebrate your special event at one of our spectacular outdoor function areas: on the pool deck, terrace with breathtaking view of the ocean and bay or right on the beach. Because at Casa Dorada every detail is taken care of and every moment is a perfect one. Receptions Savor fabulous gourmet cuisine and stunning ocean views with our set or personalized menus elaborated for your wedding by our Executive Chef.

Casa Dorada offers different options of layout and location for your reception, all with a stunning Land’s End background. The 12 Tribes Restaurant can be turned into a private venue accommodating up to 100 guests. Our private terrace is perfect for up to 100 guests, while the main reception room can accommodate up to 250.

2 Reviews for Casa Dorada Los Cabos, Resort & Spa

2 Casa Dorada Los Cabos, Resort & Spa Reviews

A
Ashleigh

Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Sandra over at Casa Dorada Resort & Spa has been nothing but WONDERFUL. She has responded to all my emails and phone calls within one day or less. In addition, she has worked with me on ... Read more my budget and helping me create a unique and unforgettable wedding for my guests and I. From helping me decide on food and beverage, to suggesting and giving honest opinions of all the local vendors! I am beyond excited to have my wedding at Casa Dorada!

T
Tara

Married on 11/14/2014

I had my recent wedding at the Casa Dorada and was so pleased at the location. We wanted a non beach wedding that would be formal (black tie) so their sea terrace was perfect for us. I did have a hard ... Read more time planning with them, emails were often ignored for weeks, etc. However, when we arrived I was stunned to learn that the wedding coordinator there had printed out all my emails and had everything on file. Everything turned out beautifully and they were flexible with last minute guest cancellations.

Casa Dorada Los Cabos, Resort & Spa FAQ