Casa Lantana

Brandon, FL · View map · Visit website

About Casa Lantana

Casa Lantana is a boutique wedding venue centrally located in Brandon, Florida. A stunning, peaceful and completely private 12-acre estate. Be nurtured in a warm, friendly environment where every detail is taken care of. Your own Certified Wedding Planner is included together with exclusive use of the entire property on wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Get away to the magical and serene setting of Casa Lantana. Our 3,500 sq. ft Grand Villa contains beautiful couples' suites and elegant indoor space for you and your guests to enjoy. Entire our spacious grounds from our grand tree lined driveway. Photo opportunities abound with ancient oak trees draped in Spanish moss, Mediterranean balconies, tree swings, sparkling fountains, cute red wood barn, staircases and three acres of sun dappled woodland. At night we sparkle magically lit with cafe and twinkle lights. Casa Lantana can accommodate weddings of up to 200 guests. Our packaged offer high-end, comprehensive services at a mid-range price point. Contact us via phone or, email for additional information and to schedule a private tour.

The tranquil and one-of-kind setting of Casa Lantana is available for you to host a ceremony and/or reception. Your personal Certified Wedding Planner will hold your hand thru the entire process. We include detailed planning sessions, full vendor coordination and all your set up/tear down and comprehensive coordination including running rehearsal and full day of. Enjoy the planning process and your wedding day as we help make this as stress free as possible for you. Choose from our all-inclusive wedding package which includes all the following:

• Bridal suites with complimentary mimosas, beer, bottled water, cheese, fruit and crackers
  • All day access starting at 10:00am
  • Exclusive use of venue on wedding day
  • Full catering for cocktail hour and dinner
  • Caterer will include cutting and serving your wedding cake
  • All china, flatware
  • Professional bartender(s) includes all set up and tear down and bar service
    • Unlimited ice, beverage napkins, 9oz clear tumblers, bottled water, three soda selections
  • Liquor liability insurance
  • Coffee, iced tea and water stations
  • All Floral fresh, in season custom floral (bridal party, ceremony site & centerpieces)
  • All linens and color coordinated linen napkins
  • All tables and chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Professional DJ and all sound & lighting equipment
  • Private parking with parking attendants
  • Set up/tear down, cleanup
  • Comprehensive wedding planning with your own Certified Wedding Planner
  • Cafe and twinkle lights
  • Happy to work with outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless Internet
  • Lawn Games
  • Grand Sparkler Send Off

You may also choose to customize your package with any of the following:

• Officiant
  • Hair and makeup
  • Photographer
  • Videographer
  • Photo Booth
  • Cake and/or dessert station
  • Limo, shuttle bus, specialty car rental
  • Horse and carriage
  • Chargers
  • Live musicians and performers
  • Cigar rollers and lounge
  • Outdoor fireplace w' gourmet smores
  • Misc. rentals tents, chocolate fountains etc.

We will provide you with vendor recommendations in all areas. Together with details of all our Brandon area hotels and restaurants.

Cuisine
We include catering in our all-inclusive package with a choice of two catering companies. You will be able to schedule and do a tasting with them at their facility and design your custom menu. Our package allows for buffet style service but a plated meal or, stations can be done at an additional charge. If you would prefer to work with an outside catering company, we are happy to do so if they are licensed and insured.

Bar
We include professional bartender(s), basic bar set up items (see above) together with $2 million liquor liability in our packages. We allow beer and wine, signature drinks or a full liquor bar. We are unable to accommodate a cash bar. You may purchase your own alcohol and our bar company can assist you with quantities. Or, they can take care of all purchases for you. They are also able to provide you with a mixer package if you wish to offer mixed drinks.

86 Reviews for Casa Lantana

86 Casa Lantana Reviews

B
Featured
Benjamin Kreider

Married on 01/26/2019

Our Dream Wedding!

My bride and I cannot say enough good things about Casa Lantana, Giselle and her team. She worked with us every step of the way to make sure we had our unforgettable dream wedding. During the planning ... Read more planning stage she was always there to answer any questions we might have or to offer a helpful suggestion. During our wedding week she did a wonderful job of communicating with all of our vendors and us to make sure everything was ready for our big day. During our wedding day she and her team worked with the vendors to ensure everything was setup so beautifully. We couldn't believe how gorgeous everything turned out. My bride and I also completely forgot to get a garter. We notified one of Giselle's team and within an hour they had a suitable garter for us. When my wife and I were looking for wedding venues was were shocked by how affordable Casa Lantana's wedding packages were. After getting married here we are still blown away with everything they provided for such a great price. We would definitely recommend Casa Lantana to anyone looking for a gorgeous all-inclusive outdoor wedding venue.

Xuan
Xuan Nguyen

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Everything I've ever dreamed of.

My fiance and I stressed about our future wedding like where will the ceremony and venue locations be? Why can't we find a place that can have both at the same location for a good price? We didn't ... Read more want to spend a fortune for a wedding but we wanted something different from a church wedding and then a hotel reception. We both are in the military and wanted our wedding to be where we were stationed, Tampa, FL. Our biggest issue was that our families were from out of state. Mine from Louisiana and his from Massachusetts so we wanted a venue where our families wouldn't have to travel from one place to another. Then, magically after searching hundreds of venues, we found Casa Lantana. After we viewed their website, I told my fiance that I think we found the place. Giselle is the planner we worked with and she is splendid! She replied to every question, every email, and every little thing we were concerned about, she helped put it to rest. This is not a regular venue, we were able to get ready at the house on the property, have our ceremony, cocktail hour, and even reception too. We had the entire property to our party for the entire day and it was amazing not having to worry about transporting everyone from one area to another (wedding party was 19, yikes!). Besides the amazing and beautiful venue, Giselle helped us when our lives were uprooted and busy. My fiance and I received orders to NC 2 months before our wedding! So we were busy buying a home, packing, moving, unpacking, settling in our new state and figuring out our new jobs, the wedding was actually the only thing we didn't have to stress about. Giselle and her team did everything in their power to make sure things went smoothly for us. I honestly did not stress as much about the wedding as I thought I was going to. Casa Lantana is different from other venues because Giselle presented us with packages she had available, but nothing was a REQUIREMENT. We were able to take whatever we didn't want off and put whatever vendor we wanted to work with on it. The packages were flexible and it was all money well spent. One of my bridesmaids got married a few years before and she even mentioned how great and easy my wedding was! Giselle went above and beyond with everything. She thought of things I didn't think to (well, it is my first time doing this lol) and made it to where we can just enjoy our day and not worry about anything else. Each and every one of our guests all expressed how beautiful and different this property was. We did our ceremony under the oak tree on the property and then our reception was on the grass under the beautiful lights and night sky. All of our guests took beautiful photos no matter where they were on the property. Our photography team had a blast just placing us anywhere on the property and the backdrop just came out beautifully. I can go on and on about this venue but I really cannot stop smiling about the great choice we made by choosing Casa Lantana. Giselle has a great team and the vendors she normally work with all did amazing too. Thank you Giselle for making our wedding day exceptional. It is truly a day my fiance and I will never forget. We have already talked about us renewing our vows here hopefully in the next 5-10 years. Casa Lantana is a beautiful place and I hope many other couples will get to enjoy it like we did. Your professionalism, attention to detail, and personality made this experience great for us.

Tierra
Tierra

Married on 04/28/2019

Our Dream Wedding

My wife and I got married at Casa Lantana on April 28, 2019. We knew from the minute we saw the venue and met with Giselle, that it was the perfect venue for us. Giselle was our wedding ... Read more planner/coordinator and did an OUTSTANDING job. She is very knowledgeable, organized, and helpful. She treated us just like family and we felt right at home. She made sure everything went smoothly from the very start of the planning process to the sparkler send off on our wedding night. During the day of the wedding, we did not have to lift a finger. Giselle was everywhere and helped with every little thing that we needed. Her staff was very sweet and helped out with everything. The all-inclusive package was amazing and all the vendors were perfect. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day. Thank you to Giselle and all her staff for helping us have our dream wedding.