Casa Marina Hotel

Jacksonville Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Casa Marina Hotel

Casa Marina is a romantic wedding venue set in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Modeled after 1920's glamour, Casa Marina exudes sophistication and class. This venue also offers the perfect space to host your destination wedding, as it is also a hotel and restaurant. You and your guests will also be able to relax on the beach, which is right outside, before and after your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Casa Marina boasts two exquisite spaces to host your big day. The large, romantic beachfront courtyard is an outdoor area which can be used for your ceremony or reception. The stunning dining room is the other space at this venue that sticks with its vintage feel. Casa Marina can host up to 450 of your closest friends and family. Because of their on-site restaurant, they also provide catering options so that you can get more from one place.

Casa Marina truly takes care of its couples in any way that it can. To do this, a few of their services include:

• Event rentals

S
Featured
Shannon

Married on 10/03/2014

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Becky and Casey were amazing to work with. They make the entire planning process easy and stress free. The day-of we experienced a number of last minute changes and ... Read more and scheduling issues due to a huge thunderstorm that rolled in (our wedding and reception were set to be outside). Casey stayed calm, cool and collected and handled absolutely everything. I didn't spend a single moment stressed or worried because she was on top of it all and visited my room multiple times throughout the day to reassure me about the ceremony and back-up reception plans, and was on top of absolutely everything. She made what could have been an extremely stressful experience much easier to cope with. Everything went off without a hitch and the guests were non the wiser. We even managed to get the ceremony on the beach as the rain broke. They really know how to take care of the bride and groom there. They made sure we got our food first and even packed to go boxes that they put in our room for the end of the night, just in case we didn't get around to eating. They also surprised us with a bottle of champagne and champagne glasses. The food was fantastic as was the venue. And I can't rave enough about how awesome Casey was on the day of. My only complaint about the venue would be the rooms themselves. While the hotel is absolutely beautiful, the rooms are a bit dated and need some updating/fixing.

Rachel
Rachel

Getting married on 12/30/2019

So excited for my wedding

I havent had my wedding here yet but so far they have been nothing short of perfect! Casey always replies to my emails in a timely manner, everyone at the hotel has been so nice. We have just started ... Read more planning and I already cant wait for our special day because I know everyone at Casa Marina will make it perfect !

K
Katelyn

Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible Venue

We fell in love with Casa the moment we saw it and they did not disappoint! Casey was there every step of the way and Sterling helped us throughout the entire reception! So happy we had our big day ... Read more there, it will forever hold a special place in our hearts!!!