Casa Mariposa Venue & Villas

South Padre Island, TX · View map · Visit website

About Casa Mariposa Venue & Villas

Casa Mariposa Venue & Villas is a wedding venue located in South Padre Island, Texas. This artful and charming venue features Moroccan and Mexican influences reflected in the architecture and colors of the building. The private tours offered by the venue present the perfect opportunity for couples to determine if this is the right space for them. The staff at the venue, comprised of courteous professionals, are eager to assist couples with planning their memorable wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Casa Mariposa Venue & Villas offers a plethora of visual details that will have you and your guests stunned, including 400-year-old teak doors and Mariposa handrails. The venue boasts a colonial-style courtyard adorned with a water fountain and hammocks. This outdoor space envelopes guests in nature and old world charm, as it is surrounded by lush gardens. In addition to the venue's outdoor space, private rooms reside within the venue's walls, creating the opportunity for couples to host indoor, outdoor, or covered outdoor events.

The venue provides couples with personal event planners to ensure everything runs smoothly. The couple's planner will assist in a majority of the planning process, including setting up vendor appointments and tastings, crafting itineraries, creating a seating chart, and more. The planners also organize and conduct the rehearsal for the wedding. Tables and chairs are provided by the venue, as well as cleanup services. A variety of packages are ready-made for couples to choose from. The packages range in preferred event type and size. The packages offered by Casa Mariposa Venue & Villas include the following:

• The Mariposa Package (venue for up to 200 guests)
  • The Romantic Package (venue for up to 50 guests)
  • The Rehearsal Package (venue for up to 100 guests)
  • Party on the Terrace (terrace rental for up to 20 guests)
  • Sea Spirit Ceremony (includes officiant and beach location)
  • Seashore Ceremony (includes officiant, beach location, and decor)
  • Elegant Island Ceremony (full-service ceremony package)

Accommodation

The venue boasts four private bedrooms that can host wedding parties or other guests. These rooms reside in the venue's villa, and each features their own bath. One of the rooms in the villa serves as a bridal suite and is ideal for wedding day preparation.

8 Reviews for Casa Mariposa Venue & Villas

8 Casa Mariposa Venue & Villas Reviews

Naomi
Naomi D'acolatse

Married on 02/23/2019

Customized, Detailed and Absolutely GORGEOUS!

My husband and I absolutely LOVED our wedding at Casa Mariposa! It was everything we envisioned and more! Sherrie and Chelsea were incredible in the way they brought our vision to life but then went ... Read more above and beyond to enhance it and take it to the next level. Sherrie is so creative and detailed, from each flower choice, to the drapery, and positioning of romantic lighting; my wedding was a dream come true. Sherrie was so in tune with me and my style that I gave her the freedom to just run with. By the end of it all, I was calling her my fairy god-mother! : ) I can't thank Casa Mariposa enough for creating such a beautiful and memorable ceremony. 1000% recommended!

Kimberly
Kimberly Dempsey

Married on 04/08/2018

Dream Day Come True

Sherrie and her team at Casa Mariposa are absolutely amazing! They made my dream day come true. They are so knowledgable and helpful through the entire process. Sherrie's amazing eye for decorating ... Read more created my dream wedding venue. The vendors are top notch! 9 months later, and our friends still come and tell us how amazing our wedding was at Casa Mariposa! It is such a fun place with wonderful people!

B
Brenda

Married on 06/03/2017

Over all very satisfied with the venue and the girl power staff! Sherrie, Chelsea, and Becky are amazing souls to work with. They went above and beyond. My wedding couldn't been so smooth without ... Read more their help. Our wedding theme was Lord of the Rings, these ladies made our wedding dream come true! My husband and I are very pleased. Thank you a million for everything. -Mr. & Mrs. Muse