Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Every woman is unique and so is her hair and makeup on the wedding day! Working with an efficient and professional team can guarantee you a stress free environment with getting ready for your special day! Making you look and feel special is what we strive to achieve.
Because we specialize in airbrush makeup and special occasion hairstyling, our stylist will create wedding look for you based on your personality and style!
Our team of stylists have years of experience, working with Brides and Bridal parties! We collect our creativity and talent from all over the world, train in bridal and beauty field, which help us keep up with the latests trends!

We would love to be a part of your very special day!

Contact us today to schedule your appointment!

220 Reviews for Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup

220 Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 04/13/2019

Casa Salon made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!

I hired Casa Salon for my wedding day to do hair and makeup for me, my MOH, sister-in-law, and the mothers. They also did my spray tan a couple days before. They did fantastic work! I loved both my ... Read more hair and makeup! I did a trial with a couple months prior to the wedding day which was great because I figured out what I wanted and was able to make any changes that I decided I wanted (which wasn't many) for the day of. I made a few changes regarding spray tan appointment time, number of women getting services etc. and Olga was very flexible and worked very well with me!

BlushPrincess
Nicola Vierk

Married on 06/08/2019

Casa Salon delivered excellent service

Olga and Inna made my day complete by styling me like a princess. They were on time and made me look exactly like I wanted to. They were really nice and got along well with my bridal party, too.I ... Read more couldn't have been happier with the way they styled me and my pictures turned out great. I would recommend them any time and if I had the chance I'd surely book their services again.

Becky
Becky

Married on 05/05/2019

Blew away my expectations!!!

Olga and her team did such an amazing job on my wedding party's hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Casa. I got so many compliments and the airbrush makeup was so light for a very hot day. Thank ... Read more you so much!!!!