Casa Ybel Resort

Sanibel, FL · View map · Visit website

About Casa Ybel Resort

Casa Ybel Resort offers a secluded wedding venue for couples on Sanibel Island. For over 100 years this romantic site has seen elopements to grand beach-front weddings. Celebrate your marriage by sipping tropical drinks on a white sand beach or watch the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico. Casa Ybel Resort is a dream venue for beach lovers alike.

Facilities and Capacity
With over 23 acres of private beachfront, there are plenty of locations to say your vows. The Casa Ybel resort has both indoor and outdoor opportunities for up to 200 guests, including the tropical-landscaped lawn or the lakeside gazebo. Even opt for a tented reception along the coast.

The Casa Ybel Resort is there to help you on your wedding day. In addition to their rehearsal dinner packages, their services include:

• On-site catering
  • Event rentals
  • Ceremony necessities
  • Dance floor

Other Services
Wake up to views of the Gulf on your wedding day in one of their many suites. Or spend an evening at the spa to relax. The resort offers plenty of activities for you and your guests to indulge in while you are on the island. Those activities include:

• Biking

Milay
Featured
Milay

Married on 02/09/2019

I would pick them again!!

Incredible views, beautiful beaches, gorgeous rooms and super fun staff! We knew this was our place the moment We saw it. Our wedding on 2-9-19 was a dream come true. Tori brought my nautical vision ... Read more to life and my guests were blown away by how gorgeous it was. Jessica was above and beyond also and Tori is the best at what she does. We plan to stay here every year on our anniversary.

Bethany
Bethany

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience!!

We chose Casa Ybel resort kind of on a whim. We wanted a destination wedding, went and saw the venue which looked great but the day of could not have been imagined. The weather was perfect, Tori paid ... Read more attention to every detail and set up my decorations better than I could have. The responsiveness of the staff leading up to the wedding day was excellent especially being miles away in Indiana. Contact is mostly via email but she answered every question I had. She helped me a lot with vendor choices which was great, and she chose very well! I could not thank her and everyone enough for making our day perfect!!

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 05/12/2019

Perfect Wedding

Tori Weatherford was so amazing and helped us to get every detail perfect! Read more Tori Weatherford was so amazing and helped us to get every detail perfect!