Casablanca Bridal

Leesburg, VA · View map

About Casablanca Bridal

Casablanca Bridal is committed to designing and manufacturing bridal gowns that reflect superb quality, original design, and attention to detail. Our privately owned factory allows us to ensure all phases of production from start to finish are to our exacting standards. Every Casablanca gown is made to order one at a time. We take great pride in the fact that we do not mass-produce our bridal gowns. Each gown is unique from the hand beaded designs & exquisite laces, to the fit and customization for every bride's specific needs.

44 Reviews for Casablanca Bridal

44 Casablanca Bridal Reviews

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Wedding Dress!

I received so many compliments on my wedding dress. I felt stunning on my special day. The quality, design and comfort are the reasons my I decided on my dress. Read more I received so many compliments on my wedding dress. I felt stunning on my special day. The quality, design and comfort are the reasons my I decided on my dress.

A
Ana

Married on 01/12/2019

I Had a wonderful experience at Majesty Bridal, i would recommend to every bride and brides to be. The staff was very helpful. I'm very happy that i found my dream dress. Thank You majesty bridal to ... Read more help me find the perfect dress.

Katie
Katie Roemer

Married on 11/17/2018

I found the perfect dress

I had a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at the Casablanca Flagship store. Everyone was so wonderful to work with, and I especially enjoyed working with Cory. She was incredibly patient ... Read more with me, and listened to exactly what I was looking for. In fact, she found my dress! And then when I wanted to have it customized, she again was so patient and wonderful until it was exactly right. I couldn't have asked for me, and I have never been complimented more than on that dress!