Casale de' Pasquinelli

Prato, IT · View map · Visit website

About Casale de' Pasquinelli

Casale de' Pasquinelli is a breathtaking destination wedding venue located in the lush hills of Lucca in Italy. Casale de' Pasquinelli is the perfect place for you to celebrate a destination wedding fit for Italian royalty. From the rolling Tuscan hills to the luxurious accommodations, this venue provides the perfect backdrop for you and your loved ones to celebrate a one-of-a-kind destination celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
From the lush gardens to the breathtaking Tuscan architecture, Casale de' Pasquinelli is the closest thing to being married in an Italian castle. There is a diverse range of event spaces for couples to take advantage of. Do you want to be wed under the stars? Well, the gardens might be the perfect place to make it happen. Love the idea of a romantic Tuscan wedding indoors? Well, the elegant accommodations with antique furnishings are bound to fulfill that dream. In total, the Casale de' Pasquinelli can host celebrations as big as 100 people and as intimate as 25.

Casale de' Pasquinelli staff will go above and beyond to make your big day everything you’ve always dreamed it to be. Some of the professional event planning services that they offer include:

• Accommodations

Kiya
Kiya Marchi

Getting married on 06/04/2019

A True Fairytale Wedding

Perfect location. Perfect venue. Perfect wedding coordinator. Perfect weekend. You can save time and book Casale de' Pasquinelli right now, or you can read on while I try to put into words how magical ... Read more magical our wedding weekend was, and how seamless the entire process was. This venue was highly recommended to me by a friend who was married there, but I felt I wasn't doing my due diligence unless I researched other options. Casale de' Pasquinelli was the only villa I could find that was authorized to conduct a legally binding ceremony on site that could ALSO accommodate us and our 36 guests for the entire weekend. These two criteria were very important to us, but I should also point out the price point was great in comparison to area competitors and we got A LOT of bang for our buck/Euro. :) For example, one large competitor wanted over 7 TIMES what I paid for wedding planning, yet offered less assistance. Needless to say, my research indicated we needed to book Casale de' Pasquinelli fast! We did, and it was the absolute best decision we could've made. For 6 months we communicated with Gabriele from afar via email. He sent all the information we needed, gave vendor recommendations, assisted with legal document requirements and answered multiple lists of questions. He was extremely responsive and dependable during this process. He never once seemed irritated with my asking so many questions and encouraged me that it was his job to help us. He was extremely professional and I'm pretty sure we had the most stress-free wedding in the history of weddings. Fast forward to the wedding weekend. Gabriele met us at the US Consulate in Florence to take our legal documents to complete the last necessary requirements. We met him later at the villa where he showed us the houses and property. The villa, grounds and vistas are even more beautiful than I could've imagined. The houses were incredibly charming, and were clean, comfortable and secure. The rooms are quite spacious for European standards, and very nicely decorated. All of our guests were very pleased with their accommodations. All events were held on site, which we and our guests found to be extremely convenient. The night before the wedding, Gabriele conducted a rehearsal and was so patient when my mom got lost driving back to the villa from her day in Lucca and was already 30 minutes late when she finally called me to tell me she couldn't find her way back. I handed the phone to Gabriele so he could tell her where to go, but he instead told her to stay put and hopped in his car to go get her. This is just one example of where he went above and beyond to make things easier for us. He never once seemed irritated and extended so much grace in that situation. Following the rehearsal, we moved to the terrace for a pizza party for us and all our guests. The staff cooked the pizza in the outdoor brick oven and we dined on the terrace. There was plenty of delicious pizza and wine for everyone, and consistent with true Italian hospitality - no one left hungry. On the wedding day, Gabriele was working behind the scenes to take care of every detail. Everything went 100% smoothly. He checked on my fiancé and I multiple times in our separate houses as we were getting ready that morning. He took care of the vendors as they arrived made sure everything was done. Then unfolded the most magical, beautiful, emotional wedding - a wedding to exceed even my sweetest dreams. I kept expecting something to go wrong - because that's what happens at weddings, right? Not in this case. Gabriele and his staff are absolute professionals with many years of experience in this business. They worked with us to stay in our budget, gave us freedom in selecting our vendors (with the exception of decor/catering - which I might add was fabulous), and saw that every detail was perfectly planned and executed. Gabriele and Casale de' Pasquinelli hold a very special place in our hearts now and I cannot recommend them highly enough. A final thought... many of my guests approached me later and told me "it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever attended." I have to agree. :)

M
Michelle

Married on 09/02/2018

Gabriele helped my dream wedding come true. He was so incredibly accommodating and easy to work with especially with us planning from the US. The weather was a bit precarious right before our ... Read more ceremony, but Gabriele made sure that we had every option (outside vs. rain plan) possible up to the last second. He arranged all the vendors and worked with us to make sure our wedding vision came to life. He was very responsive and answered all my question in a timely manner. He also arranged a welcome pizza party for all our guests and the pizza was amazing. That party itself was better than I imagined! We could not have asked for a more perfect day and already plan to come back again.

P
Paul

Married on 05/27/2018

We would strongly recommend Casale de Pasquinelli for any group, whether it be a wedding or just a large gathering of people. First and foremost, thank you to Gabriele and your staff for making our ... Read more thoughts and imagination into a reality. We couldn’t possibly have asked for more from our time with you. We got married at the end of May 2018 at Casale de Pasquinelli. We had a wedding of 67, with 38 of the guests hosted within the house for the duration of our 5-day stay. From the first time that we came out to look at venues in March 2017 we knew that this was the place for us. The beauty of the house and its surrounding area, as well as the amenities available were unmatchable anywhere else we had seen for our budget. The wedding planning in earnest began with Gabriele in Autumn 2017 and he was ever helpful to meet our specific needs. Gabriele provided a lot of recommendations, experience of what he knew would work and what he knew wouldn’t and however much we strayed from the conventional styles he was there to assist us offering different solutions. The final outcome was breathtaking. The helpful nature of him and his team continued all the way to our departure, nothing was too much - even helping us source a takeaway of 3 different pastas and salad for 50 people for that specific evening (it was amazing as well for the record).