Casas Adobes Flower Shop

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Casas Adobes Flower Shop

Casas Adobes Flower Shop is a wedding floral design company based in Tucson, Arizona. We feel that wedding flowers should truly reflect the personal taste of the couples getting married, so we work closely with clients to find the perfect designs. The experienced team at Casas Adobes Flower Shop has been creating arrangements for over 50 years. We are always honored to be part of such a celebration, and put great value in the quality of our products.

Casas Adobes Flower Shop specializes in creating designs for our clients based on individual desires and personalities. Every arrangement is as unique as the person who selects it, so we offer consultations before the big day to discuss options. Our flora designs generally fit into classic, country, modern, romantic or tropical styles, but we are happy to accommodate other requests as well. Casas Adobes Flower Shop emphasizes professional and personal care of our clients, so we offer delivery and set up to make the process move as smoothly as possible. The studio has a large variety of arrangements for customers to choose from, including:

• Aisle decor

7 Casas Adobes Flower Shop Reviews

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 11/03/2018

Such perfection for all things floral!

I have to say I knew NOTHING about floral arrangements when we were wedding planning and Sarah at Casa Adobes was WONDERFUL. I had some general visions about how I wanted florals to look and she took ... Read more such great care of us. I really trusted her to create the look we were going for and she nailed it. Everything she recommended seemed to be like she was a mind reader and the day of the wedding everything she created was magical. She built us a gorgeous vase with curly willow arch that was perfect. We really utilized her knowledge of floral and her great eye for creating beautiful pieces. I was blown away with what a great job she did. If you are looking for someone that understands your vision Sarah is great! I would highly recommend Sarah and Casa Adobes if you are stressed about florals and don't know where to start. She made the process so stress free AND she is so nice and easy to work with! Thank you again Sarah for the most gorgeous touches to our wedding day. Sarah and Jacob Johnston

Sabrina
Sabrina

Married on 12/17/2016

Sarah has been great with her ideas and continuous help with decisions. I always have gotten all my flowers through them and always will. Everything comes out beautiful. Read more Sarah has been great with her ideas and continuous help with decisions. I always have gotten all my flowers through them and always will. Everything comes out beautiful.

B
Brian

Married on 03/15/2015

Casa Adobes Flowers came through when other flower shops could not. We needed some last minute boutonnière sand corsages made with Orchids. They provided amazing products done in a few hours! They ... Read more were efficient, friendly, and professional. They are also very affordable. Thank you Cada Adobes a Flowers! We recommend them for all your flower needs.