Casey Fatchett Photography

New York, NY · View map

About Casey Fatchett Photography

No cookie cutters here. I work with every couple who hires me to find out what makes them unique so that their photos reflect their personalites, their relationship, and their love for one another.

I've been photographing weddings for almost 20 years. I've done about 550 weddings at this point. They're all different, because every couple is different.

I pride myself on quality customer service, amazing photos, and lightning fast turnaround on your photos. No waiting three or four months to get your pictures.

I've won a bunch of awards and had my work published all over the place too.

But what really matters is what my former clients have to say. So read the reviews. Then contact me!

85 Reviews for Casey Fatchett Photography

85 Casey Fatchett Photography Reviews

David
David Laight

Married on 06/28/2019

I am still crying and laughing at these pictures!

Casey is great at his job. He's great at asking you the right questions before the wedding to make sure he doesn't miss anything. He's great at helping you relax when you're feeling nervous and ... Read more anxious before the wedding. He's great at making you laugh and feel comfortable when you hate having your photo taken. And his photos are beautiful! He'd be a great addition to your wedding. Hire him!

J
Jen Sky

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing photos - great person!

Do you want amazing photos of your wedding day but don't want to feel like you're under a microscope the entire time? YES? Then hire Casey. It's as simple as that. He had my husband and I laughing ... Read more all day at our wedding and he got through our (extensive) list of family portraits so quickly we were able to enjoy most of our cocktail hour! He showed us a few 'teaser' images the day after the wedding on social media and I thought those must be the best photos because they were so beautiful and emotional. I was wrong. When we got the link to the full gallery I was blown away. You can't go wrong with Casey. Not only is he a great photographer, but he's an amazing guy who will get the job done and make you feel relaxed while he does it (even if you're freaking out about everything on your wedding day, like me!

C
Chelsea

Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful experience!

Found NYC’s best wedding photographer and was still blown away by the amazing results! Could not possibly recommend more highly for his talent and professionalism! Read more Found NYC’s best wedding photographer and was still blown away by the amazing results! Could not possibly recommend more highly for his talent and professionalism!