Cassondre Mae Photography

Warwick, NY · View map · Visit website

About Cassondre Mae Photography

If you’re planning the next chapter to your love story - you’ve come to the right place!
I’m a hardcore believer in true love and I want to capture your day!

I love outdoor weddings, sunset photos, romantic moments, candid smiles and dance floors that are jam-packed!!
My ideal clients are couples that are head-over-heels for each other and those that are obsessed with all the little details of their day - just like me!

My goal is for you to be stress-free, to allow you to experience your wedding day to the absolute fullest - and when it's over, to provide you with timeless, beautiful photographs of the moments you never want to forget!

Wedding Collections start at $2800

Save 15% now on Off-Season Weddings: January - March 2020 - Ask for Details!

54 Reviews for Cassondre Mae Photography

54 Cassondre Mae Photography Reviews

Brittany
Featured
Brittany

Married on 04/27/2019

By far, our best vendor!

Cassie made our day SO much easier! She was on point with everything and made sure we stuck to the timeline and made sure that all the other moving parts were turning so we could be less stressed. She ... Read more made us feel very comfortable on this hectic day, which is the most important thing! And her pictures came out absolutely stunning! She made our special day much more special.

Kristen
Kristen Merritt

Married on 07/26/2019

Merritt Wedding

She was absolutely amazing! Cassondre and her assistant were non intrusive yet they captured every moment and emotion from the wedding. My friends and family were so happy with her they would want ... Read more them for their weddings! We also got our photos back within 2 weeks!! Most photographers you have to wait months!

Erica
Erica Rome

Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Hudson Valley Wedding Photographer

Cassondre was the wedding photographer for our barn wedding at Nostrano Vineyards. Throughout the entire process she was professional, open and wonderful to work with. She made us feel extremely ... Read more comfortable during the first look and couples photos before the ceremony. We have a love looking through all of our pictures – they turned out beautifully. We would highly recommend her and we are so glad that we hired Cassandre to capture our wedding!