Cassy Smith Photography

Garden Grove, CA · View map

About Cassy Smith Photography

We strive to provide beautiful and natural photos to capture the special moments of your wedding day. We offer four different wedding packages, as well as custom packages, so every couple can get the coverage and photos they want for their big day.

5 Reviews for Cassy Smith Photography

5 Cassy Smith Photography Reviews

L
lauren

Married on 10/21/2017

Cassy was very sweet and make us feel as comfortable as our awkward selves could be and her editing was very quick! Would highly recommend Read more Cassy was very sweet and make us feel as comfortable as our awkward selves could be and her editing was very quick! Would highly recommend

B
Beth

Married on 07/16/2017

If you are looking for a wedding or engagement photographer (or any photographer really) look no further! Cassy and her partner are the absolute BEST! Cassy captured our wedding day so perfectly, and ... Read more and kept my fiancé and I at ease throughout the entire day. She was calm, organized, professional and so sweet! Her pricing is such a deal! Crazy amazing deals with all that you are getting! The photos themselves are proof, her work is stunning!! Cassy took the time to look at my Pinterest inspiration board, and she got every single pose I loved and so many others I hadn't even thought of! I was so relaxed knowing how well prepared she came. I am so happy we chose Cassy to capture our special day, she is spectacular!!!

C
Cassie

Married on 09/16/2016

Cassy was the perfect photographer for us! She shot our engagement photos for us, and we were in awe with the quality, which left us looking forward to working with her at our wedding. She noted all ... Read more of the poses that I wanted from Pinterest, and she got them all on our wedding night! Her pricing is extremely competitive, and her work is unparalleled. If you are looking for a professional, friendly, and talented photographer, give Cassy a call!