Castle Couture

Englishtown, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Castle Couture

Castle Couture is a bridal boutique located in Englishtown, New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2002 and specializes in designer bridal gowns and bridal party attire. In addition, services are provided to brides in Staten Island, Philadelphia and New York.

Castle Couture offers high-quality service options for each bride and bridal party. The team stands ready to expertly cater to every detail for the bride. From gowns and tiaras to shoes and accessories, you will find what you are looking for and more at Castle Couture. Each bride works with a personal stylist who will guide them during this significant process. The following dress and attire services are available:

• Alterations

V
Featured
Veronica

Married on 04/22/2017

After 19 years of being together, my now wife and I decided to officially get married last April! We didn’t set out to have a big wedding, but after our first visit to the Pleasantdale Chateau in West ... Read more Orange NJ, we knew that we were about to embark on a magical adventure. Of course, getting married at a castle would not be complete without having the perfect fairytale dresses! Castle Couture in Manalapan NJ did not disappoint! From the moment we started working with Colleen, the manager, we were treated like family. The staff was thrilled to be working with two brides and they really made us feel at home. The attention to detail and creative ideas from adding arm straps and even jewelry, helped design two of the most gorgeous gowns! They even embroidered our initials on the back of both of our dresses! Gina, the seamstress was amazing with her talented way of making the dress fit like a glove!! We enjoyed going to Castle for our appointments! We also found beautiful gowns for our daughter and mother as well as after party dresses! Thank you to Colleen, Gina, the staff and Maurice, the owner for making dress shopping an enchanting part of our wedding! Maria & Veronica

C
Chelsie Berg

Getting married on 05/10/2021

Ask for Cathrin!

I had the pleasure of having Cathrin Torkse as my stylist/bridal consultant and she made the appointment far better than I expected! I don't like trying on clothes and was anxious about the entire ... Read more process, but she made me feel comfortable and happy. She listened to me and presented me with a variety of options, within my price point! If it was not for her I may not have found my dress as quickly or as seamlessly as I did.

Angie
Angie Novas

Getting married on 08/14/2020

Amazing!!!

I have nothing but good words about my experience at Castle Couture. From the moment we walked in until the moment we walked out, my entourage and I felt nothing but welcomed. Rachel, who was the ... Read more consultant that helped me, was kind, very understanding of what I was looking for, and not pushy at all. She listened to all my wants and needs and helped me find the wedding perfect dress and accessories. Thank you Rachel!!! I recommend Castle Couture any time.