Castle Event Lighting

Forest, VA · View map

About Castle Event Lighting

Event Lighting for the Lynchburg, Forest and surrounding areas of Virginia. We do wedding receptions, corporate functions, banquets, fundraisers, concerts, etc. We specialize in Accent Uplighting and can transform your venue with our LED batten fixtures.

We also can provide pinspots for centerpieces, cakes, and portraits; soft lighting for food stations, bar area, gift table; custom projected Monograms; texture lighting, and more.

10 Reviews for Castle Event Lighting

10 Castle Event Lighting Reviews

M
Margot

Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend!

Castle Events gave our wedding the special touch to make it absolutely beautiful! We had a large open room with not a lot of built in special lighting for our venue so the extra bistro string lights ... Read more from the ceiling, pretty lights draped down the windows, and uplighting on the walls helped transform the space into a beautiful setting for our wedding! They have great customer service and are very quick to respond to any questions. Would highly recommend!

alissa_carolynne
Alissa

Married on 05/04/2019

Custom Ladder Chandelier

Jon was amazing to work with and took my vision for a ladder chandelier with edison bulbs a reality. It truly was a work of art! Read more Jon was amazing to work with and took my vision for a ladder chandelier with edison bulbs a reality. It truly was a work of art!

L
Lynette

Married on 06/17/2017

The lighting really made my reception, but the cake pinning was phenomenal! It real stood out and looked gorgeous. I received so many compliments about the lighting. Read more The lighting really made my reception, but the cake pinning was phenomenal! It real stood out and looked gorgeous. I received so many compliments about the lighting.