Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc.

Marshall, IL · View map

About Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc.

We are located in Southern Edgar County out in the country on a pond. We opened in August of 2010 and produce and bottle our own wine. Our banquet hall is 40?x60? area. We have a stone fireplace on the South wall, and a stone bar. The rest of the room is open. There is a separate door that enters the banquet hall from the outside, and an exit door to the wine garden outside. If you rent our banquet hall, we will supply you with tables & chairs. The tables will have white tablecloths. We do have a beer & liquor license, but this is for special events only, and needs to be mentioned at time of booking your event.

We can set up for 175 people indoors, and still allow for a dance floor inside the banquet hall. We have had 200 people set up for dinner, but then taken down some tables to allow for dancing after dinner. After tasting room hours, you may use this room as well for your party.

You may have an outdoor wedding, but we do not supply the tables/chairs for this. You would have to rent them on your own.

2 Reviews for Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc.

2 Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc. Reviews

Miranda
Miranda Keller

Married on 10/14/2017

Perfect venue!

Castle Finn Winery was the perfect venue for our special day! The winery is beautiful! We had an outdoor ceremony with reception in the banquet hall. I really loved that the banquet hall could also ... Read more work for an indoor ceremony as well in case of rain. We also enjoyed the patio during our reception. The firepit was a definite hit with guests. Sonya, as well as other winery staff, were very accommodating. Sonya answered all my questions before the big day and was very helpful. I honestly have no complaints. I would also like to add that the sangria is a must when visiting the winery. I highly recommend Castle Finn Winery!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/26/2013

VERY BEAUTIFUL venue! Has several outdoor locations to choose from or even the inside is beautiful as well. Staff was awesome and very helpful. One of my favorite places on earth! Read more VERY BEAUTIFUL venue! Has several outdoor locations to choose from or even the inside is beautiful as well. Staff was awesome and very helpful. One of my favorite places on earth!

Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc. FAQ