Castle Park Weddings & Events

Lindon, Utah · View map

About Castle Park Weddings & Events

Castle Park is a full service event venue offering high quality and affordable services and options for weddings, receptions and other events in Utah County. We offer many services including catering, decor, wedding cakes, floral, and professional wedding planning. If you desire our knowledgeable and experienced staff will help you through the entire process of planning, creating an event with memories that you will always treasure.

96 Reviews for Castle Park Weddings & Events

96 Castle Park Weddings & Events Reviews

H
Holly Kofford

Married on 04/18/2019

Wedding reception

My daughter had her wedding reception at The Castle Park, in the upper ballroom. It was everything we dreamed it would be, everything was absolutely beautiful! The staff was very kind, professional ... Read more and helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue to my family and friends!

S
sherrie

Married on 11/22/2017

We had a wonderful experience through Castle Park. They were very professional and helpful. They answered all of our questions quickly. We had our reception there. The decorations they set up were ... Read more beautiful. They did our flowers, wedding cake, catering. It all turned out so amazingly. They also let us bring in a few of our own decorations and pictures to personalize it to our liking. I loved that they were so well organized at all of our meetings to help us get everything planned out so well, that our special day ran flawlessly. I loved that they even had the outdoor castle lights on for us, so our guests could explore the grounds. The sparkler send off was very fun. I also loved that we were able to schedule a time in advance to come and use their events center and grounds to take bridal photos and a First Look video. It was also helpful to have a sound check meeting the week before the wedding to make sure our video and music would all work on the night of the wedding. That proved to be a great step in making our night run more smoothly. The catering staff were amazing at doing all the food and clean up for us. We were very pleased with our experience through Castle Park. I would highly recommend them.

B
BRANDI

Married on 10/13/2017

Absolutely loved the venue, it was absolutely beautiful & decorated to perfection! The planners & staff were amazing! Everything ran smoothly & couldn't have been more perfect! My daughter & her ... Read more finance' are planning on using them for their wedding now!