Castle Royale

Yonkers, NY · View map · Visit website

About Castle Royale

Castle Royale is a vintage wedding venue located in Westchester, New York. This grand banquet hall is a beautiful space to host your ceremony and reception and will leave your guests speechless with its unique architecture and lavish decor. With attention to detail and professionalism, their expert staff will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity

Castle Royale can host up to 600 guests inside its spacious ballroom. The opulent space features glistening chandeliers and an open staircase that is perfect for your grand entrance. There is plenty of space to host a grand affair wtih dancing, dining and socializing. The ballroom also includes a stage area.

Castle Royale offers many services for your big day as well as providing all barware, china, flatware, glassware, linens and even a chocolate fountain. The venue only hosts one wedding at a time in order to give the wedding of your dreams, allowing you to enjoy the entire hall to yourself. The wedding services they provide include:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Castle Royale offers many in-house catering and bar services for your wedding day. Their highly trained culinary professionals, all with diverse backgrounds and years of experience in the industry, will create a menu to fit any style, ethnic background or dietary need. Couples can choose from variety of serving styles, including buffet, family style, plated and stations. The wedding catering and bar services they provide include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Premium liquor
  • Server(s)
  • Signature drink

Other Services

In addition, the venue offers to host a variety of wedding-related events. Couples can choose to celebrate the following in the available space:

• Bridal shower

R
Featured
roselyn

Married on 08/18/2018

Where do I start... Hmmm I’ll start with Mr. Harrison Squire who was nothing but super wonderful from the day we met him. Wonderful person to work with & wonderful person to do buisness with him. We ... Read more had our waitress cynthia who cared about us & took so much care of us from the beginning that we walked in. I just wanna say castle royale made my wedding day the most beautiful & wonderful experience ever. Thank you castle royale.

Corazon
Corazon Pineda Isaac

Married on 06/30/2019

Magnificent!

My parents held their 30th wedding anniversary at Castle Royale and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out. We held the wedding ceremony and reception at Castle Royale and it ... Read more made for a seamless experience. The location and space fit all of our needs perfectly. The staff at Castle Royale could not have been more accommodating. We worked very closely with Loretta and she is very understanding, patient and accommodating. Any details she needed from our end that we forgot to provide she kindly reminded us and did everything in her power to grant our requests. The staff that worked the day of the wedding were fantastic! They were energetic, friendly and beyond helpful. They catered to our every need and we’re very attentive to us and all of our guests. I would use Castle Royale again in a heartbeat. They were easy to work with, and very professional in making sure all our needs were met and done flawlessly. They also make it very easy to work with outside vendors, IE: wedding planners, DJs, florists etc. A magnificent night it was!

G
Guadalupe

Married on 01/19/2019

Beyond my expectations

Where can I start. Me and my husband went looking for Venues and after the 3rd try we came to Castle Royale and right away was greeted with so much love and patience by Suchet. He explained to us ... Read more every packet. We right away knew this was the venue for us. Not only was it spacious but it was also very elegant. Following up the wedding day something unexpectly happened our decor guy didn’t really fulfill most of our wishes. HOWEVER Suchet and the staff went above and beyond to make everything work. Our decor guy forgot the most important items for my husbands family that were portraits of 2 dearest family memeber that are no longer with us. HOWEVER my husband spoke to Suchet and he printed the pictures and put them in a beautiful frame right away, Wow that will forever be in our hearts. The assistant we had that night was nothing but attentive and also the coordinator. The food was delicious! My guest really liked the food. I promise you this venue and the staff made my special day better. THANK YOU CASTLE ROYALE.