Castleton Banquet and Conference Center

Windham, NH · View map · Visit website

About Castleton Banquet and Conference Center

Make Your Wedding Truly Remarkable

Nestled along the banks of the Cobbetts Pond in Windham, Castleton Banquet and Conference Center functions as a premier venue for weddings, parties, and corporate events. Our private setting and lakeside views make us a perfect option for your next function. Founded by the Armstrong family, we have served the greater New England area for over 25 years. At Castleton Banquet and Conference Center, we know what works best when it comes to hosting and planning and we are committed to working with you to ensure that your event is a memorable one. For a free estimate on your next event, contact our office at (603) 898-6300 today!

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center is perfect venue for:

• Weddings
  • Corporate Events
  • Social Events

It’s the Perfect Venue for Any Occasion

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center offers the use of a multi-functional indoor space, which can be great for both corporate activities and social events. Meanwhile, outside of this space, we boast picturesque views along the water and by the gardens.

Our event spaces also feature:

• Lakeside views and beautiful scenery
  • A full on-site kitchen to address all of your catering needs
  • A remarkably large wedding area that can host up to 500 wedding guest

Contact Us For Questions, Estimates, & Reservations

Do you have an upcoming wedding or other social gatherings in need of the perfect setting? With decades of experience in this field, we can accommodate you. We offer free evaluations and estimates. If you have any questions or are interested in reserving one of our venues, please feel free to contact us at (603) 898-6300

94 Reviews for Castleton Banquet and Conference Center

94 Castleton Banquet and Conference Center Reviews

Paula
Paula Chamberlain

Getting married on 08/28/2020

Beautiful day for my daughter

Visited the Castleton, and booked my daughter's wedding for August 2020. The venue although its winter and cold, i can envision the beautiful grounds and the lake will be breathtaking without breaking ... Read more breaking the bank. Alex was super sweet as well. it's going to be fun planning with her as the coordinator.

Isadora
Isadora

Getting married on 06/14/2020

Stunning Service

Castleton is a breathtaking place. Me and my fiance felt in love with it at first sight. Their staff is extremely kind and attentive! Their price is great and their flexibility as well. We had to ... Read more change the date and time of your wedding a couple of times and they were able to accommodate us with no problem. Their are great at contacting us back and clarifying the multiple questions we have. I definitely recommend and love this place!

Julia
Julia

Married on 08/17/2019

Bridesmaid

I was highly impressed with the help the bridal party and I got with the Venue for my sister in law’s dream wedding. Not only did they provide an incredible service for all of us, but they made us ... Read more bridesmaids and bride feel comfortable and accommodated! I would definitely recommend Alex, the coordinator to anyone!