Castleton Farms

Loudon, TN · View map · Visit website

About Castleton Farms

Castleton Farms is a 110 acre estate with lavishly manicured lawns and rolling pastures. Complete with a Greek Antebellum Manor that houses the Bride and Grooms Suites, our restored Equestrian Barn- The Carriage House, a Tuscan Vineyard, and much more!

The Castleton Experience includes full planning and design services and our team will go above and beyond to ensure you have the stress- free wedding of your dreams, that surpasses all of your expectations. Being a Castleton Bride is like no other!

We have 3 packages:

Day Of Use of Bridal Suite
Mimosa Service for the Bridal Party
Lunch for the Bridal Party
Grooms Suite and Lunch for the Guys, with Option to Add Skeet Shooting
Ceremony and Reception Location (Based on Which Package You Choose)
Up to 250 White Garden Chairs, All Tables, Standard
Tables Linens, China, Flatware, and Glassware
A Team of Experts On Site to Oversee Your Perfect Day
Parking Attendants
Full Scale Planning, Design, and Coordination Services- Complete with our Vendor Experience which Includes Champagne and Lunch Catered to You!

Click here to see a video from one of our 2018 weddings! https://vimeo.com/298604086

Not planning a wedding, or already have a venue? That's okay too! Castleton offers multiple types of events on and off site. Host your corporate dinner, holiday party, special event, or non profit with us. Or allow our team of experts to provide you with our full planning and design services at the venue of your choosing. Check out our rental catalog and have gorgeous decor from the farm brought to you, and don't forget about our draping services. Fabric draping can enhance any space and give it that special touch that will have your guests in aww!

Schedule a consultation today and we can discuss making your vision a reality! #BeginYourExperience and be a #CastletonCouple!

Click here for additional information! http://castletonfarms.com/begin-your-experience.html

110 Reviews for Castleton Farms

110 Castleton Farms Reviews

Madison
Featured
Madison Hamilton

Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience!

Upon meeting Danyelle, she was very polite, calming, professional and thorough in every detail of the wedding planning process. On our wedding day it was raining on and off all day and Danyelle held ... Read more off on making a call on the rain plan until much later in the day than originally planned because she wanted everything to go the way we had planned. She also made many more decisions based on her judgement to ensure that our day was the best day of our lives and it was! We really appreciated every single detail Danyelle made sure was accomplished that day including draping she did by herself. 10/10 would recommend Danyelle and Castleton Farms was absolutely beautiful! All of the recommended vendors were beyond amazing! We could not have imagined a better time with our family and friends ❤️

C
Christina Alford

Married on 06/15/2019

June Wedding

My wedding and experience could not possibly have been any better, for both me as the bride and the experience of my guests. Danyelle is the absolute best in the world! Read more My wedding and experience could not possibly have been any better, for both me as the bride and the experience of my guests. Danyelle is the absolute best in the world!

A
Abbey

Married on 05/26/2018

I had the lovely experience of photographing a recent wedding with the amazing Darla Walker of Castleton Events as the event planner. There was no detail left untouched and she went so far above and ... Read more beyond to provide the bride with an enchanting wedding. Her staff was beyond professional and even went above the demands of their positions to ask if I or my 2nd shooter needed help in any way. I have never been apart of a more amazing event. I highly recommend you hire Darla as your event planner for a Castleton wedding or any other venue she will demand the upmost performance from all vendors and ensure your dreams really do come true. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of working with your team!